Lots of interesting news today

I have also heard that Brown & Sharpe are leaving Rhode Island and moving to Canada. From an industry insider. Hopefully this doesn't become insider trading.....
Canada is kinda like cold America though, so I don't hate it.

Ha, I've been to Canadia a couple dozen times, and there's nothing overly polite about them. That's a farce brought to you by VisitCanada.com and people saying sourrry on TV.

Ha, I've been to Canadia a couple dozen times, and there's nothing overly polite about them. That's a farce brought to you by VisitCanada.com and people saying sourrry on TV.

I wouldnt say they are overly polite, but they tend to be moreso than Americans. The running joke at work, is that if you have to push a customer, you choose the Canadians, cuz they wont get upset about it.

and this...

That's less than a mile from me, and I swear they just finished working on it last year. Go figure. Get the tax breaks then jet on out.

records requested... we'll see where this goes.
They definitely don't make it easy. Done by snail mail.
Hey, at least you didn't have to mail in the request. :D

Hey, at least you didn't have to mail in the request. :D
You have to specifically select to do it online, the default seems to be mail. They then mail you back information on the reset of the process "In the time allotted by law." IOW as slow as they are allowed it to be

You have to specifically select to do it online, the default seems to be mail. They then mail you back information on the reset of the process "In the time allotted by law." IOW as slow as they are allowed it to be
Two weeks per the confirmation email ;)

When will these idiots wake up and find out it's not the guns It's the criminals! drugs,robbers, gang bangers and their kids growing up thinking it's cool to be a GB. We need more prisons and more years for the bad boys.

Last edited:
... and here comes another spike in VPN subscriptions

When will these idiots wake up and find out it's not the guns It's the criminals! drugs,robbers, gang bangers and their kids growing up thinking it's cool to be a GB. We need more prisons and more years for the bad boys.

well it's WRAl...so assume slanted/biased/or just wrong info in and/or out

i've never been polled on any gun issue. by anyone.

Seems like a great idea. Feel like they'll get knocked over before long.

Just…wow. Hopefully that organization will sue them into oblivion. Guess who doesn’t eat Tyson, Jimmy Dean, Hillshire Farm, or Ball Park branded food anymore. This guy! The only way for us nobodies to fight against these corporations is to vote with our wallets.

P.s. I hope Tyson doesn’t supply Chick-FIL-a! 😂

Seems like a great idea. Feel like they'll get knocked over before long.

Can these kiosks do stuff you can’t just do online? I don’t think they can?

Can these kiosks do stuff you can’t just do online? I don’t think they can?
But the dumbasses in front of me in line at the real DMV don’t know that, so maybe it will help. Kinda like being able to cash in coins (for FREE) at the real bank, but paying Coinstar at the grocery store anyway.

But the dumbasses in front of me in line at the real DMV don’t know that, so maybe it will help. Kinda like being able to cash in coins (for FREE) at the real bank, but paying Coinstar at the grocery store anyway.
Those folks wait til the last day of the month… then think if they pay it online they will still get pulled. Getting pulled period is very unlikely, but even then it’s in the computer. Cops run tags, they don’t care about the sticker. I refuse to do inspections the last couple days of a month. They go that day and wait in line for a sticker.

Back