Lots of interesting news today

A freaking flight school operates out of that airport. Of course it has tremendous takeoff and landing numbers. Bunch of rich jerk off hobbiest getting the stupid county to subsidize their fun.

The last time that airport was useful was when it was a stopover to waterboard terrorists

Last edited:

A freaking flight school operates out of that airport. Of course it has tremendous takeoff and landing numbers. Bunch of rich jerk off hobbiest getting the stupid county to subsidize their fun.

The last time that airport was useful was when it was a stopover to waterboard terrorists
I do a lot of work across the highway from there, yea. There is a lot of Single and twin engine trainer traffic. But here is a LOT of other interesting stuff coming and going, many with hardly legible tail numbers, an some specialty and customized stuff as well. Duke Life Flite is based there as well. Seen several turbine converted DC3 /CH47 (Basler Bt-67) fly in and out, And Casa 235 that is a frequent fly in/out

Black & Decker plant in Fort Mill, SC, will be shutting down in stages, this year. Employees around 200 people. Over several years, it has become Stanley Black & Decker. They also make DeWalt cordless. Hopefully they use better quality parts in the DeWalt brand. Stanley Black& Decker also make products for Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Hustler, & Troy-Bilt. :(

Just…wow. Hopefully that organization will sue them into oblivion. Guess who doesn’t eat Tyson, Jimmy Dean, Hillshire Farm, or Ball Park branded food anymore. This guy! The only way for us nobodies to fight against these corporations is to vote with our wallets.

P.s. I hope Tyson doesn’t supply Chick-FIL-a! 😂

My memory says that CFA has their own farms and breeding programs. Similar to Costco.

Can these kiosks do stuff you can’t just do online? I don’t think they can?
They can print them. And likely will accept cash. Those are the main 2 reasons Ive seen/heard people in the office renewing. Supposedly itll do IDs also, but Im sure you have to wait for the ID still.

Screenshot_20240318-195428.png

every single person employed as 'administration' in the school system is worthless and gets paid too much....the school board too.

If illegal, then aren’t they a criminal?
Actually, no. It isn't technically a crime just to be here without proper documentation. It's illegal to sneak across the border, but the majority of people here illegally didn't do that. And even for those that do you have to be caught in the act. And once you're in, just violating the terms of your stay or whatever isn't a criminal act.
And if a criminal, doesn’t that count? Not to mention how the constitution SHOULDN’T apply to them.
The beauty of our constitution is we don't get to pick who it applies to. If you're here, you're one of us and we're all treated equally. We may not like how that applies to this situation but it keeps a lot of other unfair stuff from happening to people. Criminals have rights too.

heck yea!

I-95 north is wide open!
Man, this part is rich though, coming from the most liberal and communist state in the southeast:
"They should stop with silly PR stunts like this and take a page from North Carolina conservatives’ book — cut taxes on families and businesses, reduce burdensome regulations, and stop wasteful government spending."

Robinson comes out denying the Holocaust is the Biggie, and there are several other things. It just blows my mind!
The School Board Superintendent, is Another debacle!
Quoted from The Times of Isreal.
Robinson’s post read, “This foolishness about Hitler disarming MILLIONS of Jews and then marching them off to concentration camps is a bunch of hogwash.” Robinson’s campaign said he’s never questioned the Holocaust, and that the full post referred to how the pre-Nazi government in Germany disarmed Jews, not Hitler.

Back