Lots of interesting news today

I wonder if that’s why they started serving beer.
I noticed that recently.

I think the only logical thing they can do is stay the course and maintain brand integrity as long as possible. Doing anything else is going to alienate their customer base and seem hollow to their new target customers.

I noticed that recently.

I think the only logical thing they can do is stay the course and maintain brand integrity as long as possible. Doing anything else is going to alienate their customer base and seem hollow to their new target customers.
I find this funny:
“CEO admitted the biscuits-and-gravy chain is “just not as relevant” as it used to be — and failed to show investors a convincing plan to revamp its restaurants.”

Is that the bat the CEO has to offer?

I find this funny:
“CEO admitted the biscuits-and-gravy chain is “just not as relevant” as it used to be — and failed to show investors a convincing plan to revamp its restaurants.”

Is that the bat the CEO has to offer?
He’s just hoping to catch a golden parachute and let the next CEO deal with it.

Beginning of the end....

A lot of additional interesting stories on that same page if you keep scrolling.
CA has finally realized they are getting screwed on road taxes by pushing EVs so hard... so they're trying to ocme up w/ a per-mile fee.

Beginning of the end....

I just can't wrap my head around how there is enough time in the day to spend 1 minute on Kei cars.

I can drive my 1918 Model T on the road
or a convertible
or a motorcycle
or register a SxS
or a 1965 truck belching smoke

its usually 'follow the money', but this fixation is odd.

I just can't wrap my head around how there is enough time in the day to spend 1 minute on Kei cars.

or a convertible
or a motorcycle
or register a SxS

I agree. I bet some politician’s wife cheated on them with a dude that has a Kei.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Let them drive their unsanctioned and unsafe vehicles!” -Thomas Jefferson, 1776ish
Biden was there when he tweeted it.

CA has finally realized they are getting screwed on road taxes by pushing EVs so hard... so they're trying to ocme up w/ a per-mile fee.
They haven't "just realized"... that was the plan all along. They want trackers in your car so they know where you are and where you're going.

They haven't "just realized"... that was the plan all along. They want trackers in your car so they know where you are and where you're going.
You mean like some kind of digital device you can fit in your pocket that is disguised as a useful tool?

or a convertible
or a motorcycle
or register a SxS

It's some stupid angle they are going to use probably about "safety " or emissions. It's really only an issue because they are imports and not ADM. All the things you listed are sold here.

The Libertarians just nominated a total dope for President.

In the words of Trump as he was being booed,

"Maybe you don't want to win. Keep getting your 3% every four years."

Apparently they want less than 1% this year.

FB_IMG_1716939497446.jpg

Back