Lots of interesting news today

It's wild that absolutely no one onboard noticed they were no longer parallel to shore
I assume there was booze involved.
Is that better or worse than if everyone was sober and nobody noticed? I'm not sure which I'd prefer.

Another one bites the dust.
Joking Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

How did this take a month? Was she really arrested on “suspicion of meth residue on a spoon”?

can no one be serious/take accountablity/realize stupid hurts anymore?!

not having your seatbelt on and running off the road is the roads fault?!

surely they were laughing as they wrote that headline
Tugging at heartstrings sells clicks, you know that! I see where you're coming from, but definitely don't have to worry about you have too much empathy :laughing:

I don't see any way this will go well for NK

can no one be serious/take accountablity/realize stupid hurts anymore?!

not having your seatbelt on and running off the road is the roads fault?!

surely they were laughing as they wrote that headline
In the same vein..

It was dark and she was puttering along the road with no lights. No wonder she's been hit twice. You'd think the first time would have knocked some sense into her. I wonder if she's actually disabled or just morbidly obese?

In the same vein..

It was dark and she was puttering along the road with no lights. No wonder she's been hit twice. You'd think the first time would have knocked some sense into her. I wonder if she's actually disabled or just morbidly obese?
I'm not going to speculate about the condition that requires her to use a motorized scooter. But you are 100% right on the appropriate lights for a vehicle on a motorized road.

You can't tell anything from the video on where she was in the road or what markings/lighting she had on the scooter.

The report failed miserably in highlighting the laws and advised precautions for taking a non licensed vehicle on a public street. Did the scooter have reflective warning signs like farm vehicles? Is it required or advised to have markings like that in NC?

Yes, hit and run is bad. But that's after the collision. The better thing to report on is how could this have been avoided?

I don't see any way this will go well for NK
It’s probably just technical dudes to teach the Russians how to use the NK-designed weapons systems. I don’t think NK will send half its army to Ukraine with all the posturing it’s doing against the US and ROK.

They won’t defect because the punishment is life in prison (worse than execution in NK) for 3 generations of family members.

I'm not going to speculate about the condition that requires her to use a motorized scooter. But you are 100% right on the appropriate lights for a vehicle on a motorized road.

You can't tell anything from the video on where she was in the road or what markings/lighting she had on the scooter.

The report failed miserably in highlighting the laws and advised precautions for taking a non licensed vehicle on a public street. Did the scooter have reflective warning signs like farm vehicles? Is it required or advised to have markings like that in NC?

Yes, hit and run is bad. But that's after the collision. The better thing to report on is how could this have been avoided?

yep.

its the roads fault
the road is racist
not enough sidewalks
not enough street lights
not enough speed limit signs
road is too curvy
need some caution lights/stop signs/stop lights

anything to spend tax dollars and inconvience the other 99.9999999% that obey the rules and do like we should

Back