Lots of interesting news today

Also, somebody needs to fix the Wikipedia page on Primary Source to explicitly reflect that Wikipedia is not a reliable, primary source...

I've been wearing T-shirts and shorts for weeks now. All of my meetings are Skype with no video. The only people who see me are my wife and son, LOL. I don't go anywhere.

I still put on a collared shirt every day, but I haven't worn anything resembling dress clothes in four months. That said, while the cut of a BB shirt is still outstanding, the lack of fabric selection meant that most all of my newer shirts in the last few years came from elsewhere.

Im a tshirt work from home guy...comfort.
But BB clothes have always been cut for dudes with your build and not mine.
Even sized appropriately I cant get a BB shirt across my shoulders unless its 3x too big in the gut.

I think everywhere there was more homeowner fireworks shows this year it seemed.
We went down to Lake Gaston to hang w/ my folks. Traditionally they shoot off fireworks from the bridge splitting the lake... everybody comes out in the boats to watch from the lake.
It was cancelled (grr, WTF is possibly wrong w/ people being in their own damn boats?).

So Fri and Sat evening, we still went out in the pontoon at dusk just to watch and listen.
Heloy Hell, especially Friday, you would have thought it was the middle of a warzone. Huge fireworks everywhere. We'd watch one set of yahoos firing stuff off their dock for a fwe mins, then when that wound down, another would pop up just a bit over from it. Then 3-4 sets going off in other places at the same time... some on docks, some clearly in teh road in front of the houses.

I mean, you got a whole lake full of drunk folks at expensive houses who don't GAF in the middle of nowhere.... what else could you expect

Im a tshirt work from home guy...comfort.
But BB clothes have always been cut for dudes with your build and not mine.
Even sized appropriately I cant get a BB shirt across my shoulders unless its 3x too big in the gut.

I wear the slim cut. The regular cut is... baggy.

I've been wearing T-shirts and shorts for weeks now. All of my meetings are Skype with no video. The only people who see me are my wife and son, LOL. I don't go anywhere.

x2. I have put on jeans and a collared shirt a few times to go into the plant, but it hasnt been often.

Maybe the Fords are cheaper than the Dodges, so if the budgets get cut, the LEO's will go back to Fords?

Back