Lots of interesting news today

Had to go to Walmart last night with the wife. It was everything I remembered it to be. Reminded me of why I hate all people. And apparently my store navigation technique already included staying 6ft away from everyone.

Had to go to Walmart last night with the wife. It was everything I remembered it to be. Reminded me of why I hate all people.
Hey, unfair to the rest of us.
Remember what I was saying in the other thread about biased samples?

You're basically making the exact same judgement about humanit yas we did about Coronavirus.

Hey, unfair to the rest of us.
Remember what I was saying in the other thread about biased samples?

You're basically making the exact same judgement about humanit yas we did about Coronavirus.
Ok, I hate all TYPES of people?

High Point: Assaults with paintball guns resembling AR-15 rifles

I've seen warnings about this on local FB groups for several days. What they glaze over is the fact that this guy had an actual AR-15 in the car in addition to paintball guns. Something they went into a little more detail this morning with. But the link above makes you believe the paintball gun was an AR replica

Three paintball guns and an AR-15 rifle were recovered from the vehicles

This tells me they were preparing for an epic showdown should anyone had met their paintball shots with retaliation

Home Depot makes changes after nooses found in NC store
F that. Are the only gonna sell 6" sections? How bout this: If someone ties a noose in your rope, have your "security" ask them to leave, untie the rope, and tell anyone who gets offended to pull their head out of their ass. Teenagers have been doing this stuff for as long as stores have sold rope.

Teenagers have been doing this stuff for as long as stores have sold rope.

Bullshit. For the 8 yrs of the Obama presidency, no nooses were ever tied. Also there were no Confederate monuments, and no BLM

Bullshit. For the 8 yrs of the Obama presidency, no nooses were ever tied. Also there were no Confederate monuments, and no BLM
And the Dixie chicks weren't offended by their own name :lol:

Back