Lots of interesting news today

That heavy rascal with a v8 & 37s, Im surprised the d44s arent bent from the factory.

Exactly my first thought when I read V8 with 450hp and 37" tires. I went looking for the axles in the specifications. FAIL. Should come from the factory with tons.

Exactly my first thought when I read V8 with 450hp and 37" tires. I went looking for the axles in the specifications. FAIL. Should come from the factory with tons.

I am pretty sure Mopar has tons in their catalog that will bolt in, and has had them for some time.

I read that article this morning and had the same thought, bear spray. But the more I think about it that would likely end up with you having an assault charge. I tried to rationalize it with the argument that they were kidnapping you or something but I didn't feel like that held much water. I think some sort of debilitating noise maker would be the ticket. Non physical, but make them gtfo of the way. I have a buzzer from Grainger that you can't be within 100ft of when it goes off if it's not tuned down.

I read that article this morning and had the same thought, bear spray. But the more I think about it that would likely end up with you having an assault charge. I tried to rationalize it with the argument that they were kidnapping you or something but I didn't feel like that held much water. I think some sort of debilitating noise maker would be the ticket. Non physical, but make them gtfo of the way. I have a buzzer from Grainger that you can't be within 100ft of when it goes off if it's not tuned down.
Train horn or buzzer or similar, for sure.
There's a whole feild of nonlethal crowd dispursion devices, most of which are perfectly legal to use yourself.

false imprisonment.

false imprisonment.

That was my first thought but I could see a lawyer saying that you could have gotten out of your car and walked away. Or compare the situation to a regular traffic jam. I'm 100% sure that if you sprayed someone blocking the road with pepper spray, you'd be the one explaining yourself for a more serious crime than they would be.

I met a guy that had 2 real train horns under the toolbox of his truck.I fabed it up on his kitchen table, when he tested it broke the kitchen windows. He showed it to me and hit the horn for 1 second in a condo sub. and about 20 car alarms went off all up and down the rd.
you gotta be careful this too, while "non lethal" you can induce hearing damage in the right conditions

Back