Lots of interesting news today

I dumped a handful of Koi fish in the pond at my folk's house. It would be awesome to catch one that size in a couple of years!
Ya know, there's this nice lake near my office...

Studies suggest purchasing of alcohol after 9pm is the leading cause of Covid :rolleyes:

https://nypost.com/2020/12/09/no-drinking-for-two-months-after-covid-19-vaccine-russia-says/

Well shit. I was on the fence about taking the vaccine before, now I'm out. (until its mandated by the large healthcare organization overlords)

Western experts have expressed skepticism at the speed at which the purported vaccine was developed and Russia hasn’t provided any data to back up its claims for the shot.

Didn't 'Western experts' develop our purported vaccine at the same speed? :confused:

Western experts have expressed skepticism at the speed at which the purported vaccine was developed and Russia hasn’t provided any data to back up its claims for the shot.

Didn't 'Western experts' develop our purported vaccine at the same speed? :confused:
Yes lol

Do you know you can call/whistle them to you when they're breeding?Just mimic their song every time they sing and they will come close and flutter their wings looking for a fight or a mate.
Wait I can call giant tits to come and hover over me?

Never bought polymer, and never even looked at these kits, so interested in knowing if the receivers were actually finished???

“The ATF previously gave Polymer80 permission to sell unfinished receivers. But the Buy Build Shoot Kits, which are advertised as having “all the necessary components to build a complete...pistol” weren’t submitted to the agency for approval, according to the application for the search warrant. These kits can be “assembled into fully functional firearms in a matter of minutes,” the warrant application says.”

Ghost-Gun Company Raided by Federal Agents

Back