Lots of interesting news today

You know who could stop funding the government...we the people. But we aren't quite there yet. Closer everyday though.
No where close. This was on an acquaintance's instagram story....a staggering number of mouth breathers think money just grows on trees. Ignorance has never been more in vogue.

dd69e0049002c4efb1c269a3043b79b2.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Never bought polymer, and never even looked at these kits, so interested in knowing if the receivers were actually finished???

“The ATF previously gave Polymer80 permission to sell unfinished receivers. But the Buy Build Shoot Kits, which are advertised as having “all the necessary components to build a complete...pistol” weren’t submitted to the agency for approval, according to the application for the search warrant. These kits can be “assembled into fully functional firearms in a matter of minutes,” the warrant application says.”

Ghost-Gun Company Raided by Federal Agents

No, they aren’t. But it ain’t hard to finish them. Really I feel like 95% of the people on this board are mechanically inclined enough to build one. It takes less than 20 mins to file the receivers and drill the holes.

No, they aren’t. But it ain’t hard to finish them. Really I feel like 95% of the people on this board are mechanically inclined enough to build one. It takes less than 20 mins to file the receivers and drill the holes.

Seems odd then that if the regulated piece was approved independently, wouldn’t be in a kitted format. I guess you can also see ‘overreach’.

Last edited:
Yeah I heard about thsi the other day and my first thought was, "I can't think of a single North Face product that isn't based on a petrolium product as a major component."
:stupid:
If I had more time, motivation, and a bigger audience, I might launch the "North Face - We are Petroleum" ad campaign :cool:

I must not be that smart for preferring a rural lifestyle according to that article.
Naaah...probably some damn city slicker wrote the article and made a general ass-umption on country folks. As per usual. (For reference, I grew up WAAAAY out in the sticks in Texas, where my nearest neighbor was over a mile down the street.....took 20+ minutes just to get to a grocery store...etc. etc.)

I must not be that smart for preferring a rural lifestyle according to that article.
We can hang out together out here in Dumbassisstan.

Back