Lots of interesting news today

Well, the phrase "I hate you with an intensity like the sun" is a good springboard for ideas
I get that. But this isnt a portable ray gun. I mean sure you could throw an enemy into this thing...but that's much less efficient than just shooting them. I guess I'm asking how could this be weaponized to be a wmd?

I get that. But this isnt a portable ray gun. I mean sure you could throw an enemy into this thing...but that's much less efficient than just shooting them. I guess I'm asking how could this be weaponized to be a wmd?
Fuck around and find out! Lol

What nerfarious uses could this have?

I'm much less concerned with this being used nefariously than I am with an "Experiment" turning the Sol system into a Binary Solar System.... Really, the human species has a pretty crappy record with fission reactors, do we really wanna trust humans to contain a self sustaining Fusion reactor?

I always wondered why that wasn’t more of a thing. Sure there are in house performance divisions and third party contracts. In house modifications have certainly been done before, the only thing I can come up with is the liability is prohibitive and price point puts it out of reach for guys that want those modifications and will do it in their driveway without financing an extra $10-15k for $5k in parts. Ultimately making it a novelty for those that want to look cool at Whole Foods. That said, that’s probably more the market these days, whereas people were still towing with the family station wagon at the time of these printings:

DC623575-2182-4CEB-9E12-E4C9399BFB20.jpeg
0606EF2C-B8E6-418F-AC09-40844F23A48C.jpeg

If this took place a year ago, why is it being reported now? Shitty journalism. It was a non story then and still is.
My guess is that while the initial event was a year ago, it's taken this long to get through the judicial system

So no gas cars and they're turning their back on nuclear. Do they plan on running their country on sushi farts?
Almost - tidal and wind....
The collective giant farts

Back