Lots of interesting news today

Sounds like you should be a star on Ice Road Truckers. I'm really quick to judge people for shitty driving, unless ice is part of the equation.
There was a first person to wreck and cause the chain reaction. That's who I was talking about. Not talking about the traveling way too fast fed ex truck.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

There was a first person to wreck and cause the chain reaction. That's who I was talking about. Not talking about the traveling way too fast fed ex truck.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk
It was an icy highway in Texas. As much as I like to blame people, I don't think it's the right scenario. Somebody had to find the ice first, and at 50-80mph, the rest of the gang shows up pretty fast.

bought a belt tensioner last week and this was on the box..........

View attachment 338151

I'm glad I didn't smoke or eat it.
It means it contains lead.
Luckily you don't have to smoke or eat lead for it to enter your blood stream, just touch it.

Last edited:
What are the odds of stealing mommas car, getting pulled over, running from the cops, crashing into the bushes, and killing two homeless guys? As if that wasn't enough, a drunk driver then runs into one of the police cars parked with lights on during the investigation.
The two girls were arrested and released to their parents, police say
How the F is that possible. They just killed 2 people but get to go home? I don’t care how old they are.

How the F is that possible. They just killed 2 people but get to go home? I don’t care how old they are.
Gotta remember it's the cop's fault because they made the kids run by chasing them. (or something like that)

Last edited:
Back