Lots of interesting news today

Pull a vacuum on it too for greater preservation.

Dear Lord, Im not sure I want to exist in this reality any more.

Momma make the bad man stop.

And my robinhood account shows it :smokin:

Been picking up oil stocks with every spare dollar I can find. My retirement is with a professional, but my fun money is oddly diverse. Half in EV and tech and the other half in oil :lol: I like playing both sides of the fence

And my robinhood account shows it :smokin:

Been picking up oil stocks with every spare dollar I can find. My retirement is with a professional, but my fun money is oddly diverse. Half in EV and tech and the other half in oil :lol: I like playing both sides of the fence
I am quite risky with my robinhood money. Got one oil stock that was down 90+% from last year this time. So far since I bought in a 3 months ago I'm up 50%. If it hits prepandemic levels, I will have over quadrupled my mind money

this just proves they need to be in a PVC tube to be stable long-term.
I worked w a guy back in the 90's that buried his AK's in his back yard when Clinton was pres.I would think it would be kinda useless to bury them today since we have ground penetrating radar.Or am I misunderstanding how it works??

I know some of this is Bidens doings but I also heard the recent spike was due to 12 refineries going down in TX because of the weather.I was in IL Thur and fuel was well over $3/gal in some places.

I know some of this is Bidens doings but I also heard the recent spike was due to 12 refineries going down in TX because of the weather.I was in IL Thur and fuel was well over $3/gal in some places.

This is probably part of it. But i waiting on higher taxes esp diesel, that will go toward EV. How do you get rid of things you don't like tax them harder, see ATF Alcohol, tobacco and Firearms.

How do you get rid of things you don't like tax them harder, see ATF Alcohol, tobacco and Firearms.
That's exactly how they'll get peoples gun's.They'll give em up w/o a shot being fired.

That's exactly how they'll get peoples gun's.They'll give em up w/o a shot being fired.
Look at what they have done with full auto stuff, It would cost what 10k to 15k for just the receiver. How many can afford that. So if you grew up with it or if grow up with 10% sales tax. you don't know any better. Seems normal. Meaning if you started out with zero sales tax and they keep raising it, you would fight it. but if grew up with 7 percent and now its 8 its not that bad. so next generation it goes 9 , 10 etc.

Look at what they have done with full auto stuff, It would cost what 10k to 15k for just the receiver. How many can afford that. So if you grew up with it or if grow up with 10% sales tax. you don't know any better. Seems normal. Meaning if you started out with zero sales tax and they keep raising it, you would fight it. but if grew up with 7 percent and now its 8 its not that bad. so next generation it goes 9 , 10 etc.
I'm a tard when it comes to full auto stuff.I know its expensive and there's a bunch of hoops to jump thru but thats about it.It was just something I never got in to.

I'm a tard when it comes to full auto stuff.I know its expensive and there's a bunch of hoops to jump thru but thats about it.It was just something I never got in to.
My point was you used to could order it thru the mail. then they banned them. so now a days it cost thru the roof to get one. so you me and everyone else got used to not having experienced it. the more that never had it the easier to ban it fully .

If you grew up with gas being a dollar your gonna bitch when it hits 4.00/ but if your used to it being 4.00 5 or 6 isnt that bad.....

I worked w a guy back in the 90's that buried his AK's in his back yard when Clinton was pres.I would think it would be kinda useless to bury them today since we have ground penetrating radar.Or am I misunderstanding how it works??
They ain’t got time to use ground radar to check everyone’s back yard much less the woods in some random spot.

Back