Lots of interesting news today

What until the Truckers Association get a hold of this! Or, the Truckers Boycott Oregon! :dumbass:
I read some of the comments on this somewhere I saw it posted and that was mentioned.I personally dont see the big comp's not going to OR as long a there's freight and not enuf O/O's are gonna turn down freight to make a difference.JMO and I hope I'm wrong.OR is a big logging state and those trucks/equip arent gonna get it done w/o fuel.That would be a good way to crash the housing market.

This is probably the dumbest bill I've ever heard of. I thought Oregon had it's fair share of hippy dippy farm types. Guess they are gonna use a pedal tractor like I had when I was a kid.
I wonder how long it would take them to change their minds.Took Minneapolis about 6 months to change their mind on defunding the police.

Last edited:
This is probably the dumbest bill I've ever heard of. I thought Oregon had it's fair share of hippy dippy farm types. Guess they are gonna use a pedal tractor like I had when I was a kid.
meet a guy that just moved back from Oregon a couple months ago. said he couldnt stand to live out there anymore, said its becoming the new California and over loaded with hippies. the whole state not just Portland.

Wow, duped by the feds. Who saw that coming?
Why would you go to the Feds and tell them you think you found it? I would have just started digging.

Why would you go to the Feds and tell them you think you found it? I would have just started digging.
wait, what?
You don't trust the government?

It was State land...

wait, what?
You don't trust the government?

It was State land...
Then why didnt the State show the Feds where it was? Not saying it would be legal, but they would have been more likely to get caught by other treasure hunters than state employees.

so much win, except for the bitching about the police.

Screenshot_20210309-121403_Chrome.jpg

Surprised they didn't use some euphemism, since there's usually some gaslighting about the services they provide.

Been up in PA amish country for the last 5 days.Didnt watch or hear any news.Came back home last night to see the world is just as dumb as it was when I left.

Alot to say about both parties here but I'll refrain and only state that I'm glad the officer is ok and he's lucky to be alive.
"Officer Baker" :lol:

Back