Lots of interesting news today

They ain’t got time to use ground radar to check everyone’s back yard much less the woods in some random spot.
Didnt mean to suggest just some random"hey lets check this guy"search but rather a search because they dont have a record of you turning in your Ar-15 you registered last year and getting a warrant to search your place.

"I don't believe it that five Caucasian teachers, not one of them knew that. Maybe one didn't know it, maybe two didn't know it, but no way in hell 5 people (white she-devil crackers) could be devoid of knowing this information that we simply must continue to perpetuate to keep racism alive and Al Sharpton employed "
Dumbasses

Guess that didn’t age well...Obama’s shoulda been more woke

Might be a good time to look thru your kids books and liquidate all the racist ones. @trailhugger
C6A067B6-2158-4D71-9060-803803E90DFF.jpeg

I've honestly never seen or heard of some of them but 'Mulberry Street' is one of our favorites.

I've honestly never seen or heard of some of them but 'Mulberry Street' is one of our favorites.
Based on the selling prices it was everybody’s favorite.

It's in a larger book with a bunch of stories, like Gertrude McFuzz and Horton Hatches the Egg.

I'd been assured this wasn't a thing.

Saw this on the tv this morning and took a pic cause it didn't look like a woman and they went to commercials and I had to go to work.
20210305_081352.jpg

this is the edited story.

Last edited:
First line of the article is factually 100% wrong.
"A newly proposed bill in Tennessee would make it even more difficult to protest in the state -- by making obstructing a highway a felony and giving immunity to drivers who unintentionally injure or kill those in the way."
This has ZERO effect on how difficult it is to protest. But it could have a great effect on the consequences of protesting on a damn highway.

Back