Lots of interesting news today

Cashier asked him to pull his mask up. So, he killed her.
I must of missed it, unfortunately no matter how much we try to give evil a different label be it crazy, racist, gangster, etc... Evil is just plain evil and I'm not sure how we combat it. I hope for a day that we as humans can love each other as brothers/sisters and equals but don't see how we could even then rid the world of evil.

Last edited:
LOL gee that's some great prior notice

(FYI its almost 3pm and there has been no formal announcement of not working tomorrow.... if I didn't happen to get a txt from a friend I wouldn't even know)

LOL gee that's some great prior notice

(FYI its almost 3pm and there has been no formal announcement of not working tomorrow.... if I didn't happen to get a txt from a friend I wouldn't even know)
That's gotta be the fastest govco has ever done anything.

That's gotta be the fastest govco has ever done anything.
ha, just got the email saying yep, we're off tomorrow.

Which was followed by an immediate round of comments echoing exactly this same thing.

It's because it involves squandering millions of dollars paying the derelicts to do nothing.
A million people just had their annual output decreased by 0.5%

Fuck y'all. I'm celebrating by smoking bbq, drinking beer and bourbon, riding 4wheelers and sxs's, swimming and listening to good old honkey rock and fucking roll. Come crash my party and see how us hillbillies roll. My white ass got off work with PTO. That means paid time off. Thats a thing that you get when you work for a living. PTO also means prepare the others cause my ass isn't coming to work. Juneteenth my white privileged ass.

Fuck y'all. I'm celebrating by smoking bbq, drinking beer and bourbon, riding 4wheelers and sxs's, swimming and listening to good old honkey rock and fucking roll. Come crash my party and see how us hillbillies roll. My white ass got off work with PTO. That means paid time off. Thats a thing that you get when you work for a living. PTO also means prepare the others cause my ass isn't coming to work. Juneteenth my white privileged ass.
LOL apparently the bourbon was posting last night, but yeah, what I said.

Hmmm...
Juneteenth...
Cosby area...
Black bear...
Coincidence?

LOL at this numbskull

Yeah dude, mandatory day off for everyone sounds great until you need to get some gas, or groceries, or have some fire protection, LEOs,.... having a society requires some people to work.

Hmmm...
Juneteenth...
Cosby area...
Black bear...
Coincidence?
D85AB9E4-C10D-474E-B5BD-690C4FE139FC.gif

Funny.... I don't hear the Irish bitching when EVERYONE celebrates St. Paddys day.....
Because Irish aren’t a bunch of entitled crybabies.

Back