Lots of interesting news today

As an employee of a phone company that’s some amazing shit considering they maintained phone service during the move. Got coworkers that can’t install a new service without knocking out the neighbors.

As an employee of a phone company that’s some amazing shit considering they maintained phone service during the move. Got coworkers that can’t install a new service without knocking out the neighbors.
The phone I can at least kind of understand. At least its a flexible line.
Gas, electric heat, water and sewage were were maintained to the building all during the move.
Water, sewage and gas (in 1930 materials) are what gets me.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m missing something but ‘FBI SECRETLY ran the platform’ feels more like ‘entrapment’ than ‘sting’ to me. And yes, I understand predisposition of committing the crime is an element of entrapment…but it still feels icky.

It's OK. It was ran by the World Police, and rights only apply to US citizens anyway.

Life goals:
He held part of the weapon while flamethrower expert Charles Hobson shot a burst of fire over the Ohio River, WOWKTV reported.
[searching for the entrance requirements for Flamethrower University]

Last edited:
Well...now I might be inclined to find the time to get the shot:

Well...now I might be inclined to find the time to get the shot:

This should be an interesting juxtaposition of the imaginary money and imaginary virus crowd.

Really annoyed that in late 2019 I was ready to buy a new truck. Is anything ever going to be a deal again— new or used?! I guess I can sell my 20 year old WJ for a steal in the future...

This should be an interesting juxtaposition of the imaginary money and imaginary virus crowd.

The imaginary virus crowd will need the $1mil to buy a loaf of bread as a result of the imaginary money. An end to a means my friend.

Really annoyed that in late 2019 I was ready to buy a new truck. Is anything ever going to be a deal again— new or used?! I guess I can sell my 20 year old WJ for a steal in the future...
So there's tons of vehicles sitting around that are basically just short computer chips, right? So when those chips are available, there should be a flood of vehicles completed quickly, correct? If that coincides with end of year model end clearance, they should be cheap right?

I guess we'll see.

Back