Lots of interesting news today

1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. Figuring 30 years at $90k/year gets you $2.7mil
4. Agreed
5. I imagine this is a case of "My life is ruined because the doxxing liberal media played me as a racist when that had nothing to do with it", which could make it hard to get an equivalent job of Starbucks Manager. Where else could they work? Target? Same politics.
article said:
Phillips, 52, said she was fired less than a month later after objecting to the manager being placed on leave amid the uproar, according to her lawsuit.
You really think she would have worked 30 more years?
And as Starbucks complained, they didn't prove she couldn't work for that entire time. That seems very difficult.

Last edited:
You really think she would have worked 30 more years?
And as Starbucks complained, they didn't prove she couldn't work for that entire time. That seems very difficult.
Fine, 65-52=13. $2,700,000/13=$208k. I just put in my notice. I start tomorrow at Starbucks as a manager.

Fine, 65-52=13. $2,700,000/13=$208k. I just put in my notice. I start tomorrow at Starbucks as a manager.
Step 2: get fired in a very public manner for something that has nothing to do with you

She was a RM over a 3 states region in a HCOLA - $200k aint out of the possibility

Fupid stucker. Didn’t even turn off his Strava. Between video timestamp, and voluntary third party time and location verification, he’s gonna have a hard time getting out of this.
Would be nice if the, you know, police and DAs office would do something about it.

I'm sure this is just a random event

I'm sure this is just a random event
“Crashed”. I hate it when that happens like when my comrade Dr. “Fell out the window”

“Crashed”. I hate it when that happens like when my comrade Dr. “Fell out the window”
Its amazing how lax the safety standards are on Russian windows.

Of course in russia - by tonight- the US will probably be blamed for sabotaging the plane.

That moment you realized Prigozhin boarded your plane:

IMG_6410.jpeg

If y’all don’t know how to make your own bacon from pork belly by now you’re slacking big time! Easiest process ever and extremely cost effective against buying store bought crap.

Actually for most applications, standard cut pork belly is a straight across substitute for bacon so….

If y’all don’t know how to make your own bacon from pork belly by now you’re slacking big time! Easiest process ever and extremely cost effective against buying store bought crap.

Actually for most applications, standard cut pork belly is a straight across substitute for bacon so….
Man, I need to try that. I bought a 5 pound bag of bacon cure/seasoning and this news story might just push me into trying my hand at it.

Do you hand slice it or have a cutter

I have a meat slicer but it’s only cause I got a deal on a commercial one. Look on MP they are stoopid cheap for a an industrial (resturaunt grade one). Total disassembly for cleaning and repair.
Yea, I have been looking for one. Trying to eat cleaner. So have been also wanting one to cut the kids sandwich meat. Can use for all sorts of things

Yea, I have been looking for one. Trying to eat cleaner. So have been also wanting one to cut the kids sandwich meat. Can use for all sorts of things
I find myself using it for all sorts of stuff just to justify buying it. It can get incredibly thin so I’ve cut vegetables, lunch meat, butchered meat, cheeses. The thing I’m still messing with is the right temp for each to make it come out cleanly sliced and not have to “push” something through it. When it’s at the right stiffness it just glides right through the blade.

Back