Lots of interesting news today

I have applied for DEA agent school. Thanks for helping point me in the right direction on what to do with my life.
Right!? Im not even mad, just jealous.

This quote really helped me make my mind up

The DEA records also contain new details about one agent, Danielle Dreyer, who was fired last year for what the Justice Department called “outlandish behavior” during a rooftop party in 2017 in Cartagena, Colombia, attended by a half-dozen DEA agents and then-federal prosecutor Marisa Darden. An internal DEA investigation found Dreyer used ecstasy and that her antics in a hot tub included squirting breast milk on colleagues, fondling Darden’s breasts and grinding on her supervisor’s lap.
After leaving the Justice Department, Darden was confirmed by the Senate in 2022 to be the first Black woman U.S. attorney in northern Ohio. She abruptly withdrew before taking the position, however, telling AP through an attorney that she did so for personal reasons.

Right!? Im not even mad, just jealous.

This quote really helped me make my mind up

The DEA records also contain new details about one agent, Danielle Dreyer, who was fired last year for what the Justice Department called “outlandish behavior” during a rooftop party in 2017 in Cartagena, Colombia, attended by a half-dozen DEA agents and then-federal prosecutor Marisa Darden. An internal DEA investigation found Dreyer used ecstasy and that her antics in a hot tub included squirting breast milk on colleagues, fondling Darden’s breasts and grinding on her supervisor’s lap.
After leaving the Justice Department, Darden was confirmed by the Senate in 2022 to be the first Black woman U.S. attorney in northern Ohio. She abruptly withdrew before taking the position, however, telling AP through an attorney that she did so for personal reasons.
I ALMOST pasted that exact same paragraph, but I didn't want people to think I was some weirdo who was in to that. Let me know when the next Cartagena trip is! :laughing:

The article says one might have tricked the other into getting on the plane, but it’s not clear if that is accurate. Word on the street is that they might’ve struck a deal with the FBI to lessen El Chapo‘s sentence.

We will find out soon enough if any trickery was involved based on the reactionary level of violence in Sinaloa.

dude sounds like a real winner

... unless somebody is just pinning it on an easy target, who knows

Back