Lots of interesting news today

I have applied for DEA agent school. Thanks for helping point me in the right direction on what to do with my life.
Right!? Im not even mad, just jealous.

This quote really helped me make my mind up

The DEA records also contain new details about one agent, Danielle Dreyer, who was fired last year for what the Justice Department called “outlandish behavior” during a rooftop party in 2017 in Cartagena, Colombia, attended by a half-dozen DEA agents and then-federal prosecutor Marisa Darden. An internal DEA investigation found Dreyer used ecstasy and that her antics in a hot tub included squirting breast milk on colleagues, fondling Darden’s breasts and grinding on her supervisor’s lap.
After leaving the Justice Department, Darden was confirmed by the Senate in 2022 to be the first Black woman U.S. attorney in northern Ohio. She abruptly withdrew before taking the position, however, telling AP through an attorney that she did so for personal reasons.

Right!? Im not even mad, just jealous.

This quote really helped me make my mind up

The DEA records also contain new details about one agent, Danielle Dreyer, who was fired last year for what the Justice Department called “outlandish behavior” during a rooftop party in 2017 in Cartagena, Colombia, attended by a half-dozen DEA agents and then-federal prosecutor Marisa Darden. An internal DEA investigation found Dreyer used ecstasy and that her antics in a hot tub included squirting breast milk on colleagues, fondling Darden’s breasts and grinding on her supervisor’s lap.
After leaving the Justice Department, Darden was confirmed by the Senate in 2022 to be the first Black woman U.S. attorney in northern Ohio. She abruptly withdrew before taking the position, however, telling AP through an attorney that she did so for personal reasons.
I ALMOST pasted that exact same paragraph, but I didn't want people to think I was some weirdo who was in to that. Let me know when the next Cartagena trip is! :laughing:

The article says one might have tricked the other into getting on the plane, but it’s not clear if that is accurate. Word on the street is that they might’ve struck a deal with the FBI to lessen El Chapo‘s sentence.

We will find out soon enough if any trickery was involved based on the reactionary level of violence in Sinaloa.

dude sounds like a real winner

... unless somebody is just pinning it on an easy target, who knows

No shit a friend/coworker lived in the house and he lived there while the russians were back in russian were back in their country, maybe 2001/2. My friend had parties on weekends w other coworkers, drinking his wine, smoking pot etc. Inside in the basement it looked like a castle w rock walls. The wine room was down in basement it and was huge w iron doors and wood doors. it looked like held 1000 bottles. We drank some fine wine.

Last edited:

No shit a friend/coworker lived in the house and he lived there while the russians were back in russian were back in their country. My friend had parties on weekends w other coworkers, drinking his wine, smoking pot etc. Inside in the basement it looked like a castle w rock walls. The wine room was down in basement it and was huge w iron doors and wood doors. it looked like held 1000 bottles. We drank some fine wine.
So felony bribery, CC fraud, and tax fraud, and obvious ties to the dirty side of Russian government and military, yet he gets just 5 years and a free flight back home? WTF

So felony bribery, CC fraud, and tax fraud, and obvious ties to the dirty side of Russian government and military, yet he gets just 5 years and a free flight back home? WTF
Meh - the Gov just wants their $$ and for them to be out of their hair. This accomplished both of those at a lower cost than incarceration.

That’s crazy. Wouldn’t it also make all your other bones grow more too? How could it target just teeth?
Somehow I suspect they have that rather critical detail worked out.
Probably some kind of growth hormone that is specific to teeth.

Yeah, seems kinda obvious but inquiring minds want to know 😀
I went to their reference article and found this
"A new study by scientists at Kyoto University and the University of Fukui, however, may offer some hope. The team reports that an antibody for one gene -- uterine sensitization associated gene-1 or USAG-1 -- can stimulate tooth growth in mice suffering from tooth agenesis, a congenital condition. The paper was published in Science Advances."

So the point is it is targetting a very specific gene for tooth growth. Your teeth grow differently from other bones, so I guess that one is the magic switch.

Last edited:
In other news

And I have the same question as the rest of you also. :D

That stretch of beach is actually a road. The driving won’t be impacted but it may threaten whether the wild horses are allowed to stay. Worse in my book.

Article makes no sense tho. Witness said driver was surf fishing when the horse was hit? What, DWF, driving while fishing? Reporters and the media are idiots.

Back