MOAB 2014 may 31- june 9th

Come on and go :driver:

Don't think I would not love to go! My 4th daughter started college this fall. I plan on celebrating her graduation in Moab in 3 years!!

I plan on going to Moab after my graduation in another 2 years for a senior trip.

The hardest part of the trip is deciding what to run! Good thing is I don't believe well be let down on any of it.

I am now going to be able to go i will be pulling my jeep with the chevy and 20ft trailer if yall have any extra stuff i might be able to hauls some of yalls stuff so your jeeps arent so full of stuff

Moab Meeting dates. To save attendees time and gas money, the Moab pre planning meeting will be FEBUARY 16TH, 1.5 hrs before the CTB Board meeting. This way you can attend both back to back and not make the trip twice. If you have questions about the trip please bring them up for discussion. Remember to start planning out a days ride schedule so everyone will have a chance to pick a days trails out. We will figure out who wants what day at the meeting.

Moab meeting Febuary 16th at BlackBeards seafood Mocksville, 1.5 hrs before board meeting. Joe Jones will be buying drinks and appetizers!

Hope yall like cheese crackers and a milk jug of tap water! I don't remember when you agreed too, but it was worth a try!

Yep, that joe is a hell of a guy!!! But joe, please don't bring any of that apple pie!! My head hurts just thinking about it!!!

Remember, meating next sunday, 4pm at blackbeards seafood in Morganton, 5pm will be the board meeting. If you have one of the moab books bring it, I also have this years easter jeep safaris newsletter with trail lay outs in it as well.

I am so jealous of you guys. I was wondering if you guys are going to try and make the May Harlan ride since it is only a few weeks before you go out west.

Back