Moab. Easter Jeep Safari

great pics. Kansas is BORING!! We caught a couple of those sunsets heading out. It is a great feeling once you see the mountains on the horizon!

Every time we crested a big hill, we'd pick the furthest thing away that we could see, then find out how long it took us to drive to it. I guess we're easily amused.

Oh, hey.... your directions probably have you staying on I-70 all the way to exit 182 in Utah (US191 South to Moab).

Don't do that. Get off at Cisco, exit 214. Make a left at the bottom of the exit ramp, then a right when it dead ends on the other side of the I-70 overpasses. It will be a one lane paved road. Go about eight miles west/southwest, then left (south) on 128. That'll take you into Moab, but runs you alongside the Colorado River for a bit, then alongside Arches. We've never been that way, but wish we had. Supposed to be a lot more scenic.

Last edited:
We stopped for the night about five miles west of Denver. Back on the road now. 346 miles to Moab!
IMG_20130326_073738_617.jpg

I added some more directions, in case you don't have cell phone coverage when you get off the interstate. :lol:

Back