Moab. Easter Jeep Safari

149216_529522790423152_306039453_n.jpg

jason at bfe.jpg

Sorry Shawn! I didn't sign us up for the rides. Jason signed us up and kept the trails fairly moderate. Something about it's a brand new Rubicon and we had to drive it home? I don't know. :D

We are hitting Fins n Things tomorrow though.

Jason took most of the pics on his camera today and will post them later. Here are a few I got on my phone, but I was driving during most of the obstacles.

What else are you guys running? I'd recommend Cliffhanger and/or Moab Rim if you get the chance. I think Moab Rim could be run in a few hours, out and back... Cliffhanger is a bit longer.

Fins and Things is a great one, though.

Mainly just fins n things. Going to the expo to look around and for the raffle. Then we are starting the return home Saturday morning.

We are both already scheming how to come back though!!

On our way home now. After talking with the BFG truck driver and a few others, we decided to come home a different way. Heading South to hit I-40 and come back through Texas, Oklahoma and all that. Supposedly a lot flatter and cheaper prices while being about the same distance. We are in southern Colorado right now. I have more pics from the trails yesterday but don't have much of a signal right now. Will post them later.

Don't know why, but there were little kids just sitting beside the trail in random places. They would just stare at you. A few people compared it to Children of The Corn and The hills have eyes. It was just weird.

Back