MOTD (Meme of the Day)

FB_IMG_1722560395309.jpg

People are joking saying Turkey sent an assassin to represent them at the Olympics. No ear pro, no eye gizmos, hand in his pocket to stabilize, zero f’s given in his expression. Cold as ice.

I had to take a shit at a dirt track years ago. I was there watching my cousin and uncle race. I should not have hit up the concession stand apparently. The bathroom was a dirt floor barn with one stall like this but it was opposite. The door went to the floor, but it was cut short for some reason. My head stuck over and I was looking at everyone waiting in line while I was shitting. Quite the experience.
Crappers on the boardwalk at Carolina beach did not have doors when I was a teen. I had the shats and just waved as dudes walked in and out. You do what you have to do.

Crappers on the boardwalk at Carolina beach did not have doors when I was a teen. I had the shats and just waved as dudes walked in and out. You do what you have to do.
The sitting there grinding one out isn’t the bad part. It’s leaning an ass cheek over to wipe is the part where I’d rather not have an audience.

My little brother used to install metal roofs on commercial buildings in the early 2000’s. They were working on a high rise somewhere in NC. You had to take a construction elevator up and you were there all day. He said they’d hauled up a porta john that was cut in half due to the elevator height I guess. Said it was hilarious doing your business. Imagine sitting there with a hard hat on, people working all around you, walking by, saying hello, and what have you. Said the walls went about to your armpit while sitting. He remembered a few electricians working right next to him while he was putting down the hurt from a hard night of drinking prior. He did this for weeks. Lol

The sitting there grinding one out isn’t the bad part. It’s leaning an ass cheek over to wipe is the part where I’d rather not have an audience.

My little brother used to install metal roofs on commercial buildings in the early 2000’s. They were working on a high rise somewhere in NC. You had to take a construction elevator up and you were there all day. He said they’d hauled up a porta john that was cut in half due to the elevator height I guess. Said it was hilarious doing your business. Imagine sitting there with a hard hat on, people working all around you, walking by, saying hello, and what have you. Said the walls went about to your armpit while sitting. He remembered a few electricians working right next to him while he was putting down the hurt from a hard night of drinking prior. He did this for weeks. Lol
You'd think they could have just... also hauled up the top half in a second load then duct taped it back together.
A bunch of constructions guys should have the knowhow here.

You'd think they could have just... also hauled up the top half in a second load then duct taped it back together.
Its construction. They didn't give a shit.

I dunno, I think I'd rather shit in half a porta john than in one that was a billion degrees from sitting on a metal roof in the direct sunlight all day. The porta johns on the ground are bad enough.

Its construction. They didn't give a shit.

They were giving enough shits they hauled up a porta john :lol:

Duane

Back