MOTD (Meme of the Day)

56734867_10205466822025587_4585655054869987328_n.jpg

^^^ We went to a local restaurant about 945 last night. Few people in there. New couple came in, walked right past us to be seated. Renee and I both got a whiff of something. Vaguely familiar, but couldn't put a name on the smell right off. Then bang...what it was came to us at the same time...we both whispered "Skunk!" at the same time. Guess one of them had a run-in very recently.
I don't remember the pot of the 90's bein that strong smelling,that shit will put the donkey stomp on your ass after smelling it for a while.

For the record - that whole licking fingers to turn pages thing is a disgusting habit.

At least this would add an entertaining odor to go with the book.

Really pisses me off when someone does it counting back your change (bills). I dont need their spit on my foldin money

Really pisses me off when someone does it counting back your change (bills). I dont need their spit on my foldin money

I think that's backwards. I don't want someone touching money and then putting their fingers in their mouth. They're going to get sick, money is supposedly disgustingly germ-y.

I think that's backwards. I don't want someone touching money and then putting their fingers in their mouth. They're going to get sick, money is supposedly disgustingly germ-y.
I appreciate your concern for other people, that's quite noble.... but I'm with @sawdoff and am thinking about their germs adding to the stack of what's already on there, and going into my pocket.

I appreciate your concern for other people, that's quite noble.... but I'm with @sawdoff and am thinking about their germs adding to the stack of what's already on there, and going into my pocket.

I had to work the concessions stand for concerts at the Greensboro Coliseum for my daughter's cheer team fundraiser, and it became my biggest pet peeve to see women pull money out of their bra to pay. I would just tell them to leave the money on the counter so I could glove up. It's one thing for a hot chick to pull something from their bra and hand it to you, but some sweaty 400 lb. Mama-June-Looking Hildabeast waving a wad of cash glistening with boob-sweat and sports bra funk on it so she can get her a Mike-a-Rita and a pretzel? Big old NO thanks.

I learned (a long time ago) from Your Hot Dog Guy that you don't handle money and food.

Back