MOTD (Meme of the Day)

store.jpeg

Now I feel old

1643593654341.png

My parents first great dane's favorite toy was a foot long piece of 4x6 he usually carried by the 6" side. By the time he had died it was worn down in the middle to almost a 2x4 lol.

Duane

Ha…my big dogs both preferred the solid steel 2’ rod from the green, city garbage cans. Not sure if it’s some sort of additional structure or a carry over from when guys actually needed a handle to lift the cans. Only about a half inch in diameter, but both of my mastidanes gnawed them down to about a foot long over their lifetimes.

My parents first great dane's favorite toy was a foot long piece of 4x6 he usually carried by the 6" side. By the time he had died it was worn down in the middle to almost a 2x4 lol.

Duane

Ha…my big dogs both preferred the solid steel 2’ rod from the green, city garbage cans. Not sure if it’s some sort of additional structure or a carry over from when guys actually needed a handle to lift the cans. Only about a half inch in diameter, but both of my mastidanes gnawed them down to about a foot long over their lifetimes.
My best friend in high school had a massive German Shepard named bogey. His favorite toy was an aluminum baseball bat. He carried it for years. He eventually chewed it in half.

Back