MOTD (Meme of the Day)

I got one on my Chevy 3500 work truck that EATS pads and it's paper thin. I ground off the edges of the pads so they wouldn't catch the thinnest parts of the rotor, lol I plan to make it right this winter when I slow down bit. It's been this way for a while, it'll be ok lol
You know, if you didn't try and get that wonton dump with 2 pallets of fertilizer pulling a trailer full of equipment up to 70 between stoplights you may have more success 🤣🤣🤣

1667741118851.png

@Ron says I can’t do this anymore because I’m going through an existential crisis and he’s sick of seeing the shitboxes I say I’m gonna buy and then get pissed off at later when I’m spending with zero return.

Bro Im pretty sure you got a caliper not sliding freely...
I know, I've actually replaced it and the flex line to it before and it went right back to doing this. I'm going to do all four corners with rotors, calipers, and flex lines when I tear it down this winter. I tow daily in traffic and trailer brakes never work correctly for more than a few weeks. But on the positive side I've replaced pads with the Duralast forever warrantied pads probably 15 times and they are actually holdovers from the truck I sold to Troy! same brake pads and Autozone never questions it! :laughing:

I know, I've actually replaced it and the flex line to it before and it went right back to doing this. I'm going to do all four corners with rotors, calipers, and flex lines when I tear it down this winter. I tow daily in traffic and trailer brakes never work correctly for more than a few weeks. But on the positive side I've replaced pads with the Duralast forever warrantied pads probably 15 times and they are actually holdovers from the truck I sold to Troy! same brake pads and Autozone never questions it! :laughing:
Make sure you use the correct grease for the slide pins. Ask me how i know......

Maybe you should find a better mechanic?

1667822837460.png

Just for @benXJ
1667860908750.png

"Way down inside.... honey you need it..."

Back