Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

I think he is done. He wasn’t even committed to racing next year. I’m guessing getting back into race shape after this he won’t want to do. No idea for sure but just my guess

Has any mfg also one both 250 championships and the 450 in a single years

Sexton has been much more consistent the second half of the year. He is really fast so it will be interesting to see if he can be consistent all next year.

Rumors keep saying Webb will be there this weekend in the Yamaha. No official announcement yet though. Hoping it doesn’t rain all day also

6CE93EEB-DED9-4C1D-A1BE-8828DB9496B4.jpeg

I’ll be there. Section J, if anyone else will be in the area.

Good race! Jett’s streak on a 450 is over! Jo crushing and Kenny keeping a great pace

Good finally meeting @jeepinmatt in person too
Nice meeting you as well.

I was a little disappointed in our NC boys. But at least they both got top 10s.

Anybody else following MotoGP and watching the test?

This tells you all you need to know about Marquez and the new bike...
MM93.gif

Ducati 2025 MotoGP prototype photos released:
1701895324660.png

8pm eastern starts in some of these west coast rounds is sooooo much better. I won’t be hammered and/or asleep for the 450 mains 🤣
Yes! And my kids can actually watch some of it.

Sucks that Webb went down. If he coulda got around Anderson, we might coulda seen how fast Jett could really go. :laughing:

And where the heck was Tomac? Did he even show up tonight? Webb crashed and was still the first Yamaha.

8pm eastern starts in some of these west coast rounds is sooooo much better. I won’t be hammered and/or asleep for the 450 mains 🤣

Best change of the season for sure!
Yes! And my kids can actually watch some of it.

Sucks that Webb went down. If he coulda got around Anderson, we might coulda seen how fast Jett could really go. :laughing:

And where the heck was Tomac? Did he even show up tonight? Webb crashed and was still the first Yamaha.

Sucked for Malcom and Ken too.

Tomac did the slow start he normally does early in the year

I was hoping Webb would get by Anderson and make a run at Jett. That was a major disappointment.

Sucked for Malcom and Ken too.
Amazing how many incidents Friese was involved in and no one has taken him out (like for real) and he is still racing.

Body count for A1 alone (vid links at correct timestamp):

Hunter Lawrence
Chase Sexton

Malcolm Stewart

Ken Roczen

Dean Wilson

I will say the Lawrence-Sexton incident would be more of a racing incident if it were anyone other than Friese, but he has worked hard to earn the reputation.

We need Windham to come out of retirement. He knows how to park Friese.

Apparently Vince separated his shoulder during that crash with Wilson. No word on how bad it is or how long he will be out.

I miss Peick being out there.

That was an entertaining one to watch.

Not great for racing but good for entertainment!
I texted one of my friends at the end of the race and said “That was the most exciting uneventful race I’ve seen in a while, haha”

Points wise it sucked for Webb, but he’s not too far out, so not a big deal.

And what the heck happened to Shimoda?

End of the day, I’m just glad Jett didn’t continue his win streak and make the season a bore, though that would have been amazing to watch in its own way.

I texted one of my friends at the end of the race and said “That was the most exciting uneventful race I’ve seen in a while, haha”

Points wise it sucked for Webb, but he’s not too far out, so not a big deal.

And what the heck happened to Shimoda?

End of the day, I’m just glad Jett didn’t continue his win streak and make the season a bore, though that would have been amazing to watch in its own way.

For Jo-They said he fried his clutch (I think) but I don’t know how you kill a clutch in half a lap or less. I think he just fell got stuck and got pissed like a lot of them and sucked after that.

Not good rounds for him or Malcom. I was really hoping Prada would crush the main

A lot of guys sitting 10-13 points back now. Will be interesting to see from here.

Back