Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

Your right. I hadnt thought about getting a last minute fill-in/contract so they may be set on Chase only in SX and hope he stays healthy. Even now I don't know who would be available to take that seat, no top 10 guy and I don't see HRC picking up some 10-15 guy as a tent filler. They're all set with Chase/Jett and Hunter/Hymas? outdoors.

I don't see HRC running more than 2 riders on 450s. You know that position is locked for Jett at least for 2024, and they want to keep Chase long term also.
So even if they did bring somebody in, I think it would be a 1 year only contract, as they are betting their 450 future on Jett/Chase. If Ken was even to sign this year, I don't see them giving him the spot for 2024.

I'm really curious if they go ahead and put Jet on a 450 for SX though.

I’m just going to throw this out there…

The Ryan Sipes schedule has proven to have huge value to sponsors. Otherwise it wouldn’t have gone from something he put together after his last full time GNCC season to something backed by an OEM effort. RedBull and Honda would be wise to put Ken in a similar “do-it-all” schedule. He is still one of the most fluid riders to every throw a leg over a bike but his health just can’t hang for a full year of SX right into outdoors. One off events would allow recovery between and a spotlight on one of the most talented riders to ever be on a motorcycle. GasGas has Sipes, ZachO is starting a similar role for Husky, Josh Toth is rumored to be doing a hybrid schedule for KTM.

Rode a bunch of the hard enduro stuff at Brushy to prep for the Seer race there this weekend.
This rain might make miserable.

Anybody else racing?

I’ll cheer you on from my couch. Just don’t mangle that bike, there is a VXCS at VIR in two
Weeks.

The subframe is already half broken, I got a new one at the house to go on once I have a few weeks to fully go through the bike.
You should come out and heckle me in person though.

I'd come race but honestly this bike would be miserable to race 2 hours straight like that, I need more bikes....

Well now the race is pushed back a week.

I'm sure the terrain will change a bit if they get a ton of rain, and it might also still be a little wet there, its been super dry there for a while though.

Well now the race is pushed back a week.

I'm sure the terrain will change a bit if they get a ton of rain, and it might also still be a little wet there, its been super dry there for a while though.
Jeremy will be there on the CR250. I think he's running Bronze. I'll be at hunt camp since this weekend is a wash and we pushed our annual opening weekend trip back a week.

Looks like Colt Nichols will likely get the 450 HRC Seat for '23 SX

We always go to ATL SX, but we are debating on this year going down to daytona to see the daytona SX race

It is awesome to see SX and MX all going to peacock for the next 5 years (I think was the contract) no more needing different stuff to stream. I really hope they get Jason and Daniel Blair in the booth for SX.

I'm surprised WSX isn't having any way to watch live here in the US.

and @StretchASU bummer to see the VIR race moved

Is there a good place to watch WSX coverage?

Whether it’s OTP, Pulp or any other moto podcast people always get butthurt about silly season discussion when they “guess” right. I’ll never understand the lack of transparency in moto.

That’s exactly what Tyler was saying. Make it more transparent. Everybody will win. He brought up espn breaks news before players even know

Excited to see how his series does also

That’s exactly what Tyler was saying. Make it more transparent. Everybody will win. He brought up espn breaks news before players even know

Excited to see how his series does also

Does that mean you’re going to come see in person? Once he releases locations I’m going to put a couple on the calendar hopefully. The area has needed a GP series for a while.

Does that mean you’re going to come see in person? Once he releases locations I’m going to put a couple on the calendar hopefully. The area has needed a GP series for a while.
I’m always too busy! But we will see. I didn’t realize how much mx they have in gp.

Was/is there a good channel to watch it on?

YouTube still has them it looks like. You couldn’t get wsxtv in the us I don’t think. I can’t remember who had the rights

Where will Roczen end up? I love how he's playing this game.
I think he is going to be off the pace at the start of the season. A month away and he doesn't know what he is riding. Seems crazy. Everyone else has been hammering out laps dialing in their bike for many weeks now.

I think he is going to be off the pace at the start of the season. A month away and he doesn't know what he is riding. Seems crazy. Everyone else has been hammering out laps dialing in their bike for many weeks now.

79BF53F5-AF24-499A-AA2B-DC718CB63AFF.jpeg

Back