Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

Yeah, thats some serious damage, haha. They want to try PT on my labrum, but also said it won't heal on its on, so I'm debating whether to just go ahead and get surgery over with. It hurts sharply sometimes, and clicks and pops all the time, but it doesn't stop me from doing much, so I don't wannt deal with it 🤷‍♂️
The surgery helped in me for sure. I tried PT for close to two years before finally deciding to get the surgeries. I got one done in 2/21 and the other in 6/21, Like a two for one when considering deductible.

How was that mud?

29915AD7-2525-4A00-8A65-FD33F28C8B12.jpeg

Awesome. Ripped off two test wins before losing the brakes. Brought home a 3rd though in 30B. The mud really wasn’t bad while it was raining. The last two tests were the worst once it stopped and the dirt got heavy.

Good watch (talking, not riding):

Watched this live. Couldn't believe it then. Still can't believe it now.

Anyone going to the battle of the goats? Hoping to take the nephew up there to watch it since I’m way to out of riding shape to try to race it anyways

Anyone going to the battle of the goats? Hoping to take the nephew up there to watch it since I’m way to out of riding shape to try to race it anyways
BOTG was cancelled for this year. It takes a lot of time to prep for the BOTG and they don't have the time for it

They are going to run a Seer Race on October 1 though "Brushy Mountain Beatdown". The loop is shorter so its less work to setup. I'll be racing Silver or Bronze, I haven't decided yet.

BOTG was cancelled for this year. It takes a lot of time to prep for the BOTG and they don't have the time for it

They are going to run a Seer Race on October 1 though "Brushy Mountain Beatdown". The loop is shorter so its less work to setup. I'll be racing Silver or Bronze, I haven't decided yet.
Saw that race listed too, didn’t know they cancelled the battle though That’s awesome, I hope to be there. Got some buddies that are going to be running it too. Brushy is really helping the hard enduro scene in this area a lot.

Saw that race listed too, didn’t know they cancelled the battle though That’s awesome, I hope to be there. Got some buddies that are going to be running it too. Brushy is really helping the hard enduro scene in this area a lot.

Yeah. Tyler is really trying to get the park more on the map. Tko bring all the big names but it’s not near the best race according to a lot of the pros. I’m excited for the seer race since it won’t be in the beginning of august and humid as hell

Love him or hate him, it just hasn't been the same without him:
(and to take 3.5 months off and only be a half second off the fastest lap in testing is just reeeeedickulous)
My favorite line from that article:
"After his long absence, Marquez sits 15th in the standings with 60 points, still ahead of teammate Pol Espargaro." :laughing:

Also, a really great interview discussing the Misano MotoGP test and whole lot more:

Thoughts on wsx also?

I heard rumors the 3rd round won’t even happen. It’s awesome to see an international event but right now due to sx it’s mostly a b squad race it looks like

Thoughts on wsx also?

I heard rumors the 3rd round won’t even happen. It’s awesome to see an international event but right now due to sx it’s mostly a b squad race it looks like

I’m cool with the BSquad. The roster has a lot of guys that are just fun to watch ride. I don’t think it’s the series to go into wanting a hardcore points battle, but go into it just hoping to see some guys do some rad shit on a bike and have some good battles and it will be entertaining.

Thoughts on wsx also?

More supercross racing the better. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the recently retired guys race again.

Yeah I am not mad about b squad in general, I love watching SX.

I just want to see some good racing, and it will also potentially be more entertaining then just the same 4 guys battling for the lead and not having many lead changes. I am hoping this opens up for a lot more position changes and closer racing overall.

Ken’s gone from Honda hrc and he also said wsx is only 2 races now.

Bubbas world podcast normally is pretty good

I wonder if honda really pushed him out to put jett in a 450 for sx

Ken says several times he is a Red Bull athlete so there are limited sx teams he could even ride for

Last edited:

Ken’s gone from Honda hrc and he also said wsx is only 2 races now.

Bubbas world podcast normally is pretty good

I wonder if honda really pushed him out to put jett in a 450 for sx

Ken says several times he is a Red Bull athlete so there are limited sx teams he could even ride for
Denny Stephenson had a good take on Kenny's deal on twitter.

The HRC statement said Kenny's deal hadn't been rescinded and had something about treating all their riders the same. The Lawrence bro's contracts won't let them race WSX, which has one round is AUS. So HRC cant sign KR now, let him race WSX and toe their line of fairness. Kenny can go "unsigned" for two months, race WSX, then sign his HRC deal right after.

It make sense. Kenny gets the WSX cash and the HRC ride while HRC doesnt have their real stars at risk in an off season race. Risk for Kenny is getting hurt at WSX and HRC maybe walking away.

Denny Stephenson had a good take on Kenny's deal on twitter.

The HRC statement said Kenny's deal hadn't been rescinded and had something about treating all their riders the same. The Lawrence bro's contracts won't let them race WSX, which has one round is AUS. So HRC cant sign KR now, let him race WSX and toe their line of fairness. Kenny can go "unsigned" for two months, race WSX, then sign his HRC deal right after.

It make sense. Kenny gets the WSX cash and the HRC ride while HRC doesnt have their real stars at risk in an off season race. Risk for Kenny is getting hurt at WSX and HRC maybe walking away.

The question is what is the truth. Kenny said they were okay with it before. Then it sounds like they changed their mind. I’m guessing the offer from hrc won’t be there in 2 months. If that was the case I don’t think they would have made it a big deal on both sides. I don’t think hrc would wait because that seat won’t be easy to fill 2 months from now since contracts all are going to be signed by then. If Kenny got hurt hrc wouldn’t have a rider for 450 class. Unless they are just ok with that this year. I think the bigger risk for Kenny is the offer isn’t there by the time wsx is done

I’m surprised honestly Yamaha is letting tomac. And this is why the big names won’t be racing the series. Exactly for what you said.

Your right. I hadnt thought about getting a last minute fill-in/contract so they may be set on Chase only in SX and hope he stays healthy. Even now I don't know who would be available to take that seat, no top 10 guy and I don't see HRC picking up some 10-15 guy as a tent filler. They're all set with Chase/Jett and Hunter/Hymas? outdoors.

Someone threw out the idea that Savatgy could go to HRC for SX only. I have no idea what his current ride situation is. If Chase gets hurt, then Honda doesn't have a 450 in SX. I expect Jett will race some 450 SX races on the opposite coast though.

Back