Motorcycles

I gotta tell ya, I'd give a pinkie toe just to ride it.
I sold the one in the picture to a buddy a year or so ago when I scored an '04 Hayden edition RC51 with 3,200 miles on it. The B-King is my rider of choice , comfortable and been built and dyno tuned to just under 200hp to the wheel, it's a hoot to ride.

I sold the one in the picture to a buddy a year or so ago when I scored an '04 Hayden edition RC51 with 3,200 miles on it. The B-King is my rider of choice , comfortable and been built and dyno tuned to just under 200hp to the wheel, it's a hoot to ride.
B-king is a nasty piece. I couldn't trust myself on that.

The RC51...sheeeewww. I’d test the strength of my wife’s patience for that one.
Mike, the guy that owned RC51.org and went by LordDucHunter, or something like that, 20 yrs ago...invited me to the RC51 track day. Mike was a ferocious asshole online. Like...BAD....but in person a great guy,

It was a fun day. The Tiller ran pretty well with the RC51's but damn...some of them were tuned so well I had nothing for them

pits3.jpg

pits2.jpg

Killed a duc though :cool:

caster2.jpg

Interesting perspective. Are yall riding backwards? Because it looks like he's in front of you :flipoff2:
If you could see over the barrier, you would know I was fittin' to pass him
:laughing:

If you could see over the barrier, you would know I was fittin' to pass him
:laughing:
Well since we're stooping to that level, I'm not convinced that's enough bike to drag your fat ass around him :flipoff2:

Well since we're stooping to that level, I'm not convinced that's enough bike to drag your fat ass around him :flipoff2:
I was younger/lighter/faster/stronger and could still see my dick

Last edited:
Those little bastards will handle!
Edit.....I meant the Hawk in the pictures....web skills are lacking.
Yes sir.

A hawk in the hands of a skilled rider at deals gap, tuggles, shady, or patriot course at VIR will flat embarrass a liter bike.

Back