Motorcycles

But in reality the h2r would be perfect
Glaucoma sidelined my 2 wheel pleasure before that came out. Chances are..that's what I would have died on :gtfo:

No...never point in that direction....because that's the path of high insurance rates and idiotic behavior!!!

NEVER EVER buy a motard!!!

Mine have been the cheapest bikes every to fully insure. Like 12 bucks a month for a bike worth 10k.
1619620313735.png

I got nuthin!!!

Wait...there's this
ouch4.jpg

Chucked the Tiller off the side of 421 at shady valley (just north of mountain city) :rockon:

But :flipoff: for having a trials bike. I was too poor when I wasn't too fat to own one and have some REAL fun. Now I can afford one..but can't see....too fat...too old, and stiff to ride it :laughing:

I have a 02 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 that I will be posting up for sale here soon. If interested.
IMG_20200311_151634456_HDR.jpg

But :flipoff: for having a trials bike. I was too poor when I wasn't too fat to own one and have some REAL fun. Now I can afford one..but can't see....too fat...too old, and stiff to ride it :laughing:
We have a pair of them, my beta 300 and a sherco 125, they are a blast to even play around in the yard for 10 - 15 mins. Seems all the old people ride trials.

You're feedback is lame and completely invalid....

Because you are a quitter that didn't even stick with it long enough to have skin grafts nor insurance points.
skin graft happened and launching a bike off the parkway to be recovered at a later time also happened.

some how i never got a ticket and i got pulled over a lot. we got pulled on the way to ride the tail of the dragon outside of Bryson going well over a 100 on the 4 lane and cop was just impressed we stopped and told us to slow the hell down he was gonna be looking for us on our way home.

I got nuthin!!!

Wait...there's this
View attachment 344926

Chucked the Tiller off the side of 421 at shady valley (just north of mountain city) :rockon:

Probably one of my all time faves I've ever ridden. Why you gotta go yeet one into the woods?

Last edited:
Holy shit :laughing::laughing::laughing::clap:

Ironically I'd been to Deals gap at least 3 times a year from 98-2003 and never once laid one down there
Probably one of my all time faves I've ever ridden. Why you gotta go yeet one into the woods?
One?

I yeet'd this bische off on the same stretch of road Riding with Rich 4 yrs later :shaking:

black14.jpg

TLR was gravel that had JUST been slung across the road....we had railed that stretch all day without incident. This one was due to a 4" wide crack in the pavement that was about 20ft long going parallel with the white line, and stupid me....set out from the store hauling ass without an inspection ride first
Still...2 bikes one road.

hell I think I crashed damn near every bike I owned come to think about. Cept the busa....OH and the GSXR..didn't crash IT

Figures....I turned it into a track bike yet never laid it down. Ironically I laid the RT next to it down (pee grave going up Rogers Mtn on the way TO shady valley) the day after this was taken (day before a track day scheduled for the GSXR)

gsxr045.jpg

Holy shit :laughing::laughing::laughing::clap:

Ironically I'd been to Deals gap at least 3 times a year from 98-2003 and never once laid one down there

One?

I yeet'd this bische off on the same stretch of road Riding with Rich 4 yrs later :shaking:

View attachment 344942
Dammit man. My k1200rs fell over once and I about cried.

When my friend got picked off on my duc 900ss that I owned from new (first new bike ever) I actually did weep. Friend had a broken wrist, bike was fawked.

Dammit man. My k1200rs fell over once and I about cried.

When my friend got picked off on my duc 900ss that I owned from new (first new bike ever) I actually did weep. Friend had a broken wrist, bike was fawked.
Bodies heal themselves, bikes not so much.

When my friend got picked off on my duc 900ss that I owned from new (first new bike ever) I actually did weep.
Damn I bet

Big perm...I mean @BIGWOODY just sold a Duc I'd love to have had (several years and several pounds ago). He's got about everyone beat for cool ass past bikes

I've always said I want a good clean 916 just for nostalgia.
I'm gonna break your heart when I'm back in front of my computer in the morning. But yes...Greg is the king of "holy shit, you own that?"
A good friend hooked me up on a great deal on this bike years ago - I sold it when I bought a Ninja 500:

View attachment 345008
That hawk is one of the best track whores you can find.
Slap throw a beating on a track prepped sv650...and the bad part...it was a chick piloting the hawk. I mean...Mole-lester if men on that hawk šŸ˜³

I'm gonna break your heart when I'm back in front of my computer in the morning. But yes...Greg is the king of "holy shit, you own that?"

That hawk is one of the best track whores you can find.
Slap throw a beating on a track prepped sv650...and the bad part...it was a chick piloting the hawk. I mean...Mole-lester if men on that hawk šŸ˜³
Please don't....but please do. I'm a sucker for a 916 or any "now vintage" duc. My dream toy is a fast by ferracci 916. Not the fastest, not the most powerful, but the sound of a 4 valve Ducati with an open exhaust is pure sex.

Iā€™ve had quite a few bikes and have now been without one for 3 yrs and it kills me. Of all I had and thinking how Iā€™d use one going forward Iā€™m that weird guy that loved my VRods. I hope to pick up another V-Rod Muscle late this year.

Back