Mr. Ed buggy

That thing is gonna be awesome!

Plan is to build a heat shield and also there will be some sheet metal between the seat and motor.

:popcorn:

Very nice work

is head+helmet room going to be an issue? looks kinda tight, but that is coming from someone who is 6'2"

well his head will be slightly above his shoulders and his ass will get as hot as the exhaust gasses will allow before he un arses the seat and and and............your doing it wrong......start with the wiring and build out (makes it simpler):beer:

I'd like to see the chunks when u guys do the machine work to turn it around for the rear powerplant

ok, getting alot of head room questions. yeah its tight but there is more head room than you think. my head is level with the top of the seat. so i think i will be ok, but i appreciate the concern.

ok, getting alot of head room questions. yeah its tight but there is more head room than you think. my head is level with the top of the seat. so i think i will be ok, but i appreciate the concern.

kinda what i thought those seats do look high back keep up the good work!! i know the other rig you built was bad ass just cant wait to see the finished product on this one!! :driver:

Are u going to inject nitrous directly through the turbo to spool them bc even variable vane turbos have to have enough pressure to spool also what kind of waste gate are u going to run I haven't saw a cummins waste gate go down to 5psi to actuate the vanes

Are u going to inject nitrous directly through the turbo to spool them bc even variable vane turbos have to have enough pressure to spool also what kind of waste gate are u going to run I haven't saw a cummins waste gate go down to 5psi to actuate the vanes

the turbos will be fine at the mass flow rate he's going to be running. you can also set up the actuator to open/close the vanes at any operating point

good question. i will have to ask my turbo guy.

I just saw where somebody said 1200HP so I was thinking the compression and cam had been changed to allow more boost. For sure a wild build. Subscribed

I would check no joke bc that is a lot of turbo to keep up even being vgt once the waste gate opens u are going to float down around 3lb loss I don't know what u are planning on running max boost wise but remember those are big turbos the guy that chimed in about flow rate better realize that u are only running 4cyl on each turbo
In

Will not touch 1200 the stock block will not hold it maybe 500 or around that realistically

I just saw where somebody said 1200HP so I was thinking the compression and cam had been changed to allow more boost. For sure a wild build. Subscribed

Will not touch 1200 the stock block will not hold it maybe 500 or around that realistically

So an LS1 block is only good to 500hp?
hrmph, learn something new everyday...

What is the weak link there?

A naturally asperated motor is differant than a turbo motor when comes to horse power ratings.

So an LS1 block is only good to 500hp?
hrmph, learn something new everyday...
What is the weak link there?
pistons and rods.....

I've got a buddy running a little over 600 at the crankshaft on a stock bottom end...but it probably won't live long. Forged pistons and good rods will help the situation, but a forged crank would be the best way to go.
If you really want to throw some $$$ at it, lower the compression, forged pistons,crank, good rods and spool the turbos with nitrous......have a really good transmission too!

Back