NC4X4 Hunting and Fishing

Screenshot_20190224-092942.png

Somebody commented minutes after the posting to tell the liberal, biased wral that it was legal to kill coyotes in every county in the state. They fixed it soon after. I think the reporter could not believe that it was legal to kill a predator that looks like a dog.

My first shad.... it was small compared to my GFs and her brothers
b632dbe5cfc3ae29d0812e6288de7f05.jpg

f93e97bc875f44abebe935dc904f091c.jpg

327dd4fb843fd4dd57e9d6b7ce77f189.jpg

So do you eat shad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck no, I don’t eat freshwater fish. Pond fishing as a kid I saw the runoff that got in there and it’s grossed me out no matter how much your fry them.

Fuck no, I don’t eat freshwater fish. Pond fishing as a kid I saw the runoff that got in there and it’s grossed me out no matter how much your fry them.

Shoot you just not had the right fresh water fish. I’d trade walleye for just about any white meat salt water fish

Shoot you just not had the right fresh water fish. I’d trade walleye for just about any white meat salt water fish

c4e595c420c4b82208001d936628bdca.jpg

Nah fresh tuna or dolphin cooked in a cedar plank is hard to beat..... when I gafted that one it I almost went in the water. Memorial Day weekend in 1998 at 45 min rock.

I’ve never caught a striper, hopefully trying on the tar soon, got a new penn battle 2 combo I need to break in before a trip this summer. I’m going to boca grande to tarpon/drum/snook fish for 2 weeks in June. Pretty stoked about that.

Last edited:

It has quickly become my favorite week of the year. SC opens up the season to any and all rifle calibers for the first week in March. I have friends come down from Maryland and we primitive camp for a week, shoot hogs, drink beer, and just relax. Third year in a row for us.

Gift cards and the Bass Pro spring fishing sale got me on Sunday. $1.99 spinnerbaits. $1.99 crankbaits and pretty good discounts on bifflebug rubber lures. Those little shits on a weighted swivel head hook absolutely crush the local reservoirs and farm ponds.

Gift cards and the Bass Pro spring fishing sale got me on Sunday. $1.99 spinnerbaits. $1.99 crankbaits and pretty good discounts on bifflebug rubber lures. Those little shits on a weighted swivel head hook absolutely crush the local reservoirs and farm ponds.
Dude, did you see the academy additional 50% off clearance sell?? They got me bad...this was inshore stuff and a predator setup, just one trip out of 3.

Resized_20190209_185741.jpeg
Resized_20190214_203057.jpeg

Dude, did you see the academy additional 50% off clearance sell?? They got me bad...this was inshore stuff and a predator setup, just one trip out of 3.

View attachment 287147 View attachment 287148

Nice haul Haha. I don't have an Academy close by and its probably a good thing. The bag is already overflowing. I think the closest one is probably Burlington.

Back