NC4X4 Spottings

It looked like exactly like this, but not really, and it was tan and had stuff:

awww.explorer4x4.com_1stexplorer.jpg

:flipoff2:

Saw a red 4runner in Albemarle on Sunday, at the light at Lowes across from Eastgate/Food Lion. Had the nc4x4 sticker & some marsfab stickers, wondering who it was....

I parked my double wide Dodge next to a '97-up XJ this afternoon around lunch time. It was burgandy and slightly lifted. Owner was outside messing with the back hatch it looked like. We were in the little parking area at the corner of Graves St. and Gruber Rd. by the coffee shop. I would've said hey but was in a hurry.

A tan/champagne Explorer parked at Circus Burger in Raleigh on Wednesday... good thing our logo stands out amongst all the other stickers on the back window. :lol:

I did, and what's with the panty collection you've got going on back there? :gitrdun:

Your light bar initially caught my eye, and when I was checking out your Jeep I saw the "GotLime" on your fairlead. :bling:

In the parking lot at Piedmont neurosurgery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377873835799.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377873835799.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 329
I was leaving work today and seen a 90s blue suburban with maybe 33s on it. He had a weathered Nc4x4 sticker. It was on hwy 221 outside Cliffside nc. I was in a black dodge dually.

I'm used to seeing t-shirts at URE and ECORS races, but walking across the 'commons' at North Hills was a new one (at least when not seen on Shawn)!

I was at North Hills last night.. so the NC4x4 shirt is around that area alot :) even though last night I had on an ARTEC shirt :)

If I'd noticed the shirt and it turned out to be any one of a good ~dozen other Raleigh locals, that would still have been cool. This was someone I didn't know.

Saw this Jeep at Lowe's in Concord today. Is this anybody on here? Was a good looking Jeep with some really nice parts.

uploadfromtaptalk1428028226094.jpg

I swear that's the same jeep I saw flying down i77 near downtown Columbia SC a while back. I've been trying to figure out who that is too.

The time I saw it, it was being driven by a what appeared to be a clean cut bloke (pardon my British) with shades on.

#rigpeepin

Back