New jeep owners

Tim Lawler

So my wife and I are new proud owners of a 2015 wrangler sport unlim and a 2015 wrangler willy. Both with 2 inch lifts and 33 inch tires. I have to say we are beginners and are looking to get our feet wet and jeeps dirty. We live in the Holly springs area and just looking for some people to direct us in the right direction and possible to go riding with!

Attachments

• IMG_20150909_164950.jpg
    IMG_20150909_164950.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 821
Welcome to the crazy life style of off roading :)

some of the CNC group will be at Carolina Beach this weekend for a yearly beach bash and a few that cant make that trip will be at 4wheel parts in Raleigh this Saturday for the grand reopen if you want to stop by.

you can also check out our calendar to see what is coming up: CNC4x4 Calendar

Feel free to ask question etc.. you can also send me a private message if you want to get into more details

Ken C

Ohh god that sounds great! I'll def try to make it to 4wheel parts I've been wanting to check out that story Carolina Beach out of the question since I'm getting dragged to a wedding. But any information would be greatly appreciated. My wife will probably baby her jeep for awhile and just ride shotgun with me until she realizes how much fun it is.

Ohh god that sounds great! I'll def try to make it to 4wheel parts I've been wanting to check out that story Carolina Beach out of the question since I'm getting dragged to a wedding. But any information would be greatly appreciated. My wife will probably baby her jeep for awhile and just ride shotgun with me until she realizes how much fun it is.

Around what time are people going to arrive in Raleigh n such?

Tim,
Here is some additional info:

We would be delighted to have you out to one of our events. Please take a look at our calendar to see if there is anything that peaks your interest. Let myself or the contact listed on the event know that you are interested in attending the event.
CNC4x4 Calendar

To become a member, we require the following:
To get a feel for some of our events you can check out our Trail Dust page. This is a collection of some past events/trail rides.
CNC Trail Dust

To keep everyone safe we have a (short) list of required items that are required for any trail ride. Please take a look at the list.
CNC Minimum Equipment

CNC 4x4 Club Involvement:
We are participating in the Adopt-A-Trail at Uwharrie National Forest. CNC 4x4 Trail Fact Sheet - UwharrieThis is very similar to Adopt-A-Highway. We take care of the Slab Pile trail to make certain it is clean. We also make sure that there are no illegal bypasses created over time. If we do our part to keep the trails healthy then they will be healthy and available for many years to come.

We are active members in the United Four Wheel Drive Association, UFWDA | United Four Wheel Drive Associations This organization gives our club and other similar minded individuals a voice in Washington DC. Their efforts work to keep the Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) trails open.

We are new members in the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association, http://www.sfwda.org/. This organization gives our club some assistance in providing for the trails systems in our area.

CNC Stats:
Established in 1997
40+ Active Members CNC Club Members
Ages are mainly mid 20's to 50's
Many members have families and bring them on rides.
Most are located in the Raleigh, Durham area but have some as far away as Wilmington.
Most have professional jobs at company’s like- IBM, Lenovo, Cisco, AT&T, GSK, etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Scott Roberts
CNC 4x4 Club New Member Liaison

Last edited:
4 Wheel Parts Event this weekend:
Event Info

The event is from 9 till around 4. If you showed up between 10 and 3 it would be good. There will be a good sale going on, RTI ramp, Rock Crawling, Car Crushing...

Back