New Member Check In - Post HERE <------------------

New from Lenior, NC

Well, it says you should post to chit-chat when you join so here it is.

I have an 85 Toyota P/U & wife has a 97 Wrangler, nothing hardcore just a 4" pro-comp on the toyota. I frequent Pirate 4x4's site & am still gathering ideas for modifications to both as money/time allows.

Who owns the big red toyota with the Michelin tires? I want to show the guys at work a pic of this.

This seems like a really good site, a lot of info & not as much bashing as Pirate even though it makes for good entertainment at times. lol

Rob Simonson

I am in a 48 flatty green with a black cage see ya there

Look on NCTTORA.COM for lots of good ideas on your yota. But watch out, those guys get a little rowdy sometimes.:lol:

Oh yeah,welcome.

Welcome Brandy do you teach in Charlotte? Your Jeep can handle anything Uwharie will throw at it.

Diane,
Can't say much about the wheeling in FL as we have never do any. Only thing here in sand and mud and I don't like either if the ground in FLAT. As far as S GA goes have not been there either, only been up in the mountains near Blue Ridge & McCaysville. However there are a few clubs in Jacksonville that do a lot of stuff here. When you have moved let me know and we can get together and maybe go wheeling here.

pimpin jeep I got a 95 wrangler 4 banger 3 inch suspension and 1 in body. soon to have the 8.8 finished in the rear. Work in progress as money allows.

Welcome to the boards, great bunch of people here and lots of information. I am sorta new myself been here about 1 month, try and make some of the rides they are well worth going to whether to watch or :driver:

Once again welcome

Welcome Brandy do you teach in Charlotte? Your Jeep can handle anything Uwharie will throw at it.
Yes that's true but you can still break a stock or modified Jeep at URE or anywhere.
Try to go with some veterans who are used to schooling novices on the trails so that you can learn from their experience. A local club who is affiliated with http://www.sfwda.org/ would be your best way to start.
Welcome.

Yes that's true but you can still break a stock or modified Jeep at URE or anywhere.
Try to go with some veterans who are used to schooling novices on the trails so that you can learn from their experience. A local club who is affiliated with http://www.sfwda.org/ would be your best way to start.
Welcome.

You are correct.
I started in a stock Jeep at Uwharrie and had very little trouble. That was almost 10 years ago and it has changed some since then. Deffinately make sure you have someone with you who knows the trail system and can show what spots to avoid.

New guy from Danville

Hey just thought I would say hi.
Have a 79 Toyota FJ40 with chevy axles 5:13 gears locked front and rear. Tires 37" irocks. Last weekend in April going to Ice Breaker event in Winchester, VA. Anyone going looks like a great time. Also looking for places to wheel! I've heard about good weelin in Lincolnton, NC? Look forward to wheeling with you guys. :beer:

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board! Check in the for sale section. But you really should get a yota instead.:D

Hey im new too and im from charlotte. I would get a Jeep, thats what i have

new here

hey im new to the scene, i want to get me a truck or something to go wheelin in. i work in Charlotte as a body repair tech but until i can i have fun with a truck i started a company. its back wood motorsports right now its net based but i also do it out of my grandfathers repair shop in Gastonia. just wanted to say hey and let me know if I can help anyone. Tires is what i can really get for the next few weeks. and a few other minor things.

There anyone here from the Gas House or Dallas/ Lincolnton?

Back