New Member Check In - Post HERE <------------------

Howdy. Uwharrie would be a good place to start with a stock Jeep. Like most have said, go with a group that is willing to guide you through.

New Member Check In - Post HERE <------------------

This is the one and only official new member check in thread..

All other new member posts will be merged into this one :)

So with great enthusiasm, I say...... WELCOME !!! :flipoff2:

Hey,

cool, K-town peeps. I'm from there. Graduated from NLHS back in '02.

later,
bigmac

What part of FL are you in? I spend alot of time in Tampa.

Sam(slim)

Yo!
Welcome.
I went wheeling once in Florida at this on some NF land in the glades. Dont remeber the name but it was an hour or so south of Fort myers...had a ball...

Welcome a Jeep is a good choice. Keep an eye on the forsale section.

Welcome I am from Mount HOlly not to far away from Dallas.

Welcome.

i really need a cheap pair of 33/12.50/15...how much do you think you can get all four for at cheapest?
can get these for about 120 + tax these for about 153 + Tax <- Have a set of these in 35x12.5x16 at the shop right now. on a truck if ya want to see it in person let me know.
these i think are 215 + tax.
These for about 198+tax
let me see what else I can get this is just from one company, I can get nitto's as well.... just have to get my password from them...
Let me know how these prices are. I may be able to work with them alittle bit. Need mounted I can get that done for ya as well.:popcorn:

I think if you are going to try to sell things as a business on the board you need to go ahead and donate to become a vendor........

awspence- i will donate. or i could even help out the site more than just a one time donation. If people will buy from me I will turn back around and give back to the board. help sponsor meets, and events. If this sounds good to you then I will do it. for example if he buys the hankooks I will give $2 a tire back to the forum. that hankook at a tire shop here in gastonia sells for about 180. So I will help everyone out here as well. let me know what you think and I will talk to rob about it.

What part of FL are you in? I spend alot of time in Tampa.
Sam(slim)

Hey Sam,
I am in N. FL near Lake City. That is West of Jacksonville about 70 miles.
Where in Tampa do you go as I go there also in my JOB???

Back