New Member Check In - Post HERE <------------------

Greetings! Was a member back in the earlier stages of the forum probably 15ish years ago. Just getting back into Jeeps, picked up a JK about a year ago and finally starting to get the itch to get it dirty again. Recently moved to Wilmington, but glad to be back in a Jeep. Pic for attention, pardon the booty lol.

Attachments

• IMG_8197.JPG
    IMG_8197.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 304
Hi guys,
New guy here, just moved to NC (greensboro area) and looking to find some people to go riding with.
I've got a Bent Fabrications buggy that's about ready to go out for its maiden voyage.
See you on the trails

Hi Everyone,

Just found this forum after getting back from the Veteran's Day ride. Big thanks to CTB for getting me, my son, and my Jeep out of there in one piece.

Looking forward to doing some mods and getting my Jeep ready for next season.

R/Sean

Hey what’s goin on everybody? Just found this site...newish to wheeling. Originally from California and moved here about a year ago. I have a relatively stock TJ other than a lift with 35’s and 4:56 gear shes plane Jane...looking to get more into it, empty all my pockets of every last dollar, and find some cool places to go get stuck in out here lol. Thank you!

Attachments

• 84CEE600-237C-48B5-8174-5EC29A81EB14.jpeg
    84CEE600-237C-48B5-8174-5EC29A81EB14.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 230
Hey what’s goin on everybody? Just found this site...newish to wheeling. Originally from California and moved here about a year ago. I have a relatively stock TJ other than a lift with 35’s and 4:56 gear shes plane Jane...looking to get more into it, empty all my pockets of every last dollar, and find some cool places to go get stuck in out here lol. Thank you!
Welcome to NC & NC4x4!

Hello everybody,

I made my account for nc4x4 last week but havent had time to make the first post. I just made my first purchase on a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited and looking to have a little fun with it. Maybe tinker on it along the way! I might have met some of you through @WARRIORWELDING. Forgive me if I dont remember you. Looking forward to contributing to the forum!

20200223_144115.jpg

Hello everybody,

I made my account for nc4x4 last week but havent had time to make the first post. I just made my first purchase on a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited and looking to have a little fun with it. Maybe tinker on it along the way! I might have met some of you through @WARRIORWELDING. Forgive me if I dont remember you. Looking forward to contributing to the forum!

View attachment 312678
Welcome to the forums! That kinda looks like one of the before pictures for my 2010 JKU. I recommend starting a "I found (heard about) this great deal on NC4x4" savings account and ensure your wife does not see the bank statements....

Hello everybody,

View attachment 312678

Welcome to NC4X4, Blake!

Hello NC4x4!

My name is Len. I live in Pittsboro NC. I have an '02 TJ I picked up in 2018. I drive it around town and take it to Uwharrie when there is no pandemic. I am looking forward to taking it there in 2020. On my first trip I was shocked at how friendly and down to earth the other Wrangler owners were - it was great & I've been meaning to find a forum to call home ever since.

Since Coronavirus hit I have been putting some work into the TJ. This week it is getting bedlined, round tail lights, a needed valve cover gasket, general tune-up, the visors fixed, new ignition module, vacuum lines, a head unit, front speakers & a long overdue cleaning.

I am also a Trans Am guy.

Hope to see you on the forum or on the trails or both!

Hello all!

My name is Cam. I've lived in Southern Pines for about 3 Years and have been making bad choices of Jeep parts about as long. I love wheeling in this state and I'm currently fighting the dilemma of what size tire's to upgrade to from 33s.

Hello all!

My name is Cam. I've lived in Southern Pines for about 3 Years and have been making bad choices of Jeep parts about as long. I love wheeling in this state and I'm currently fighting the dilemma of what size tire's to upgrade to from 33s.

Straight to 43’s. Never look back!

Welcome to NC4x4

New guy here, at least new to this forum but not new to the world. Life long resident of WNC mountains.
'10 Tundra daily driver, 1993 Bronco in the process of bringing back to life. It sat overgrown in a pine thicket for 5+ years 242K miles on it so there is plenty to do.
This looks like a good place to hang out, so thanks for having me.

New guy here, at least new to this forum but not new to the world. Life long resident of WNC mountains.
'10 Tundra daily driver, 1993 Bronco in the process of bringing back to life. It sat overgrown in a pine thicket for 5+ years 242K miles on it so there is plenty to do.
This looks like a good place to hang out, so thanks for having me.

Welcome aboard!

Joined quite a while ago, and managed several decent trips to URE in my 2008 JKUR years ago. Could only ever get my wife to join on the Carolina beach trip. I think she was scared of woods. Anyway .. fast forward to now .. traded the 2008 JKUR in for a 2020 JLUR a month ago. Hoping to get her on an actual trail this time. Was wondering if anyone around Raleigh area wanted to PM me about any local private land that I could compensate for use or otherwise arrange to use? The JLUR was completely not planned ahead of time, so I did not research upgrades before hand. Got my quote for re-gear to 4.88 to run 37's .. deciding on lift next and what the JLU requires. Will get over to URE some weekend here, but is (2) hours away .. and the exhaust underneath looked a little exposed for URE rocks ( my previous JKUR was a war-zone under-neither from those trails )... might need to short-list some armor down there first. Opinions / wisdom welcome ... currently stock JLUR.

Back