New thread.........right now

The annual thanksgiving trip Tetrix game.

It was a non issue until wife, "oh hon, I told my mom we'd bring a dozen chairs." :-o
20211123_101150.jpg

That and the obligatory giant insulated box to bring back many pounds of barbecue for my heathen neighbors.

The annual thanksgiving trip Tetrix game.

It was a non issue until wife, "oh hon, I told my mom we'd bring a dozen chairs." :-o
View attachment 361881
That and the obligatory giant insulated box to bring back many pounds of barbecue for my heathen neighbors.

Doing good if you can see out the back window.

Doing good if you can see out the back window.
Yup. Now that my son is driving and needs highway practice I work extra hard on that

Now that my son is driving and needs highway practice I work extra hard on that
If you're going to worry over keeping the rear view clear, you could at least spring for the big racing mirror so he can cut them off better....

Great meeting you, too! Hope the tires work out great on the rig.

I finally busted out that sawzall..
View attachment 362062View attachment 362063View attachment 362064
I made it back. I hadn’t been through that part of the country in a long time. You’re a gentleman and a sawzaller.

I met em back in September 😋

You suck for not being at the NC4X4 ride.
My FIL had an episode that weekend if I remember. His dementia is worsening I’m afraid. I rode with him from their house to Smithfield over Thanksgiving and it was terrifying. The keys are going to have to be taken soon.

Since in eastern NC, had to stock up on bbq to treat and bribe my homies back in the Mary Land... where people just don't get it.
10 lbs complete w samples both Lexington and Eastern sauce
20211126_200853.jpg

ok help me out here, whats the pink stuff? Some sort of semi-flexible membrane, or additional waterproofing?

ok help me out here, whats the pink stuff? Some sort of semi-flexible membrane, or additional waterproofing?
It's his favorite color. He has the same color seats in his jeep.

It's his favorite color. He has the same color seats in his jeep.
well with all the hootus talk I thought maybe it was some kind of vaginal theme

Yeah, RedGard sealer (if I have the brand correct).

Sitting on the crapper surfing NC4x4 and THIS pops up...
Screenshot_20211128-152400.png

No idea what the interwebs saw me looking at that led it to send me that ad... I guess if you suck at football you can always sell the rights to your fro and tattoos to a cartoon fitness company.

Man that's an awesome perving window. Perfect butt and boobie height.
Good lighting too! I might or might not get famous from a home movie, but it worked for the Kardashians, right?
It’s Red Guard waterproofing membrane. You paint it on, then can tile right over it.

well with all the hootus talk I thought maybe it was some kind of vaginal theme
Vagisil don't work worth a damn as shampoo. Not that I've ever found out accidentally. 😏

Back