New thread.........right now

Just found a bullet with my new chainsaw.

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_121038174_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211103_121038174_HDR.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 117
Just found a bullet with my new chainsaw.
Should be soft enough to not do much damage. Were you able to tell during the cut? How did the chain look afterwards?

Wishing my butt was bigger so I can fit back into 32" waist jeans. 31 is just a stupid prime number.
there are guys here that are twice that.

But I feel ya, finding 33x29 relaxed fit jeans is aweful.

I can't imagine how difficult this must be for @jeepinmatt I heard he just sews two sets of kids jeans together

I can't imagine how difficult this must be for @jeepinmatt I heard he just sews two sets of kids jeans together
Should be soft enough to not do much damage.

Luckily I can find clothes just about anywhere. 32x32s, size 10 shoe/boot and large T shirts. Easy peasy.
And even still, going clothes shopping has always been on my list of most miserable things to do.
An interesting little fact about me is that I can't wear a belt with a metallic belt buckle. Any commonly used alloy found in belt buckles that contacts my skin breaks me out in a nasty rash right below my belly button that takes days to clear up. My body is allergic to metal and I work in a welding shop. Go figure.

Luckily I can find clothes just about anywhere. 32x32s, size 10 shoe/boot and large T shirts. Easy peasy.
And even still, going clothes shopping has always been on my list of most miserable things to do.
An interesting little fact about me is that I can't wear a belt with a metallic belt buckle. Any commonly used alloy found in belt buckles that contacts my skin breaks me out in a nasty rash right below my belly button that takes days to clear up. My body is allergic to metal and I work in a welding shop. Go figure.
Get a Fat Boy belt from Two Fools Leather Goods. The only metal in the belt is a small brass nub that goes onto the sizing holes. The rest is 100% leather. Nice thick leather as they were designed as belts for concealed carry, they will last for years and years. The design is also car fender safe as there is no metal anywhere on it's surface. Mine is at least 9 years old. A plus is that Curt will refurbish it for free if it needs it, just send it back. I needed mine resized and he made it look new, added a lot of extra holes at my request and sent it back at no charge.
www.fatboybelts.com

Cut down a massive oak today. Of course it was hollow in the middle. Kinda sketchy if you ask me lol. 32" bar on my saw for size reference.

Attachments

• IMG_20211104_162529690_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211104_162529690_HDR.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20211104_152935007_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211104_152935007_HDR.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20211104_162540473_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211104_162540473_HDR.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20211104_164437514.jpg
    IMG_20211104_164437514.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 90
Cut down a massive oak today. Of course it was hollow in the middle. Kinda sketchy if you ask me lol. 32" bar on my saw for size reference.
Big dang tree! Was it dead or just hollow?

It was hollow several feet up the tree. The tree looked fine just looking at it before I cut into it. I cut several trees on the same property this week and most of them were hollow.

Bee double E double R U N
Beer run
Bee double E double R U N
Beer RUUUUUUUN
Before I scrolled down to the next post, that song was already playing in my head :laughing:

Hella storm on the outer banks. Waves going over the pier.

watch your step at North Topsail.......

Last edited:
Back