Nitro Gear clearance sale

I should order a set of those but I've broken ally shafts and never a joint. Probably just jinxed myself.

Did you see the yank rope for $25? I was hoping for some cheap soft shackles.

You can get a yank at the Pilot on 95 near Walterboro for $10. Ask for Sharon.
Sharon Peters.
Set that one up too easy for you... ;) I was always told the "Trucker's Motel" in Society Hill was the go to place.

Last edited:
Stuff I ordered Thursday afternoon showed up midday Friday. Impressive.

Stuff I just ordered said August 22-24. I doubt it will be that long, but even if it is it's no big deal.

The stuff I ordered said the Next Day Freight option would take two weeks, so I figured their estimate was just a bit off lol.

Duane

Just a heads up for anyone that ordered something from Nitro. I tried to place an order Sat night paying with PayPal. The site would not work right. I said 'eff it and ordered with CC. Got some emails today from the Georgia Aquarium, 2 tickets purchased for today, 4 for Fri. Check card, yep two separate charges, a little over $200. This is the only place I ordered using my email address and that card. If you ordered from them, check your stuff.

Edit to add: I'm not in GA.....

Just a heads up for anyone that ordered something from Nitro. I tried to place an order Sat night paying with PayPal. The site would not work right. I said 'eff it and ordered with CC. Got some emails today from the Georgia Aquarium, 2 tickets purchased for today, 4 for Fri. Check card, yep two separate charges, a little over $200. This is the only place I ordered using my email address and that card. If you ordered from them, check your stuff.

Same here actually. I have a pending $525 charge from Home Essentials on mine. CC company said they'd go to bat if it gets charged. As of now, just pending

I used PayPal but one link didn’t work so I used the second.

It's a needle I believe its called.

The transaction showed up a Daystar for my stuff. No ghost charges yet. Fingers crossed

Same here actually. I have a pending $525 charge from Home Essentials on mine. CC company said they'd go to bat if it gets charged. As of now, just pending
F'n A.

I was absolutely livid today that my card got compromised along with my phone and email because I got an email with 4 tickets from the Georgia Aquarium with my name/phone/email/CC number, and 3 emails with a total of 6 tickets for Legoland, CA (@mbalbritton I got my eye on you...). I am extremely relieved to at least know the source.

The FIRST thing I did was call the wife and make sure she didn't book me a surprise trip to Legoland Cali...
The second thing I did was call the CC company and cancel the card.
The 3rd thing I did was call the Georgia Aquarium at 12:40 and cancel my 4 tickets for 1pm. I'm not 100% convinced that it happen, but they did seem to halfway care and follow through with a callback from their management 2hrs later.
The fourth thing I did was call Legoland and cancel those tickets. That one was a little more phone tag, and the first person didn't really care, but the 2nd and 3rd dudes were super helpful, and while 2 of the tickets had already been redeemed, the other 4 got cancelled and invalidated! 😍 I would love to be present when those thieving MF'ers went to redeem their tickets and got denied. It probably doesn't make much difference, but at least there was a hint of justice served! :flipoff:

Back