Nitro Gear clearance sale

I got part of my order, the 1410 joints, yesterday. The rest is still processing, but they charged my card for the full amount. No fraudulent charges yet.
Yeah I ordered like right after Jody posted this and haven’t got any fraud charges and I got my Ujoints…

Was gonna order a set of knuckle joints for my front Chevy D60 in the buggy “that I don’t have” cause I’m piecing parts together slowly but surely. But after seeing all the drama I got scared. Has Nitro been informed?? Any confirmation on that??

Oh and fawk a thief!!!!!

I saw on Irate4x4 that Summit Racing is offering some of the same deals so maybe you can order them from there.

Duane

Now that you mention this, I seem to recall having to put in the CC info twice because something blipped or didn't go through the first time. Now it is obvious why...

Yup. I recall trying to use PP a few times and it wouldn't open the link. So I entered in the CC info and it wouldn't accept the first card info, but did take a 2nd. The first card was the one that was hacked.

Yup. I recall trying to use PP a few times and it wouldn't open the link. So I entered in the CC info and it wouldn't accept the first card info, but did take a 2nd. The first card was the one that was hacked.
Guess I got lucky, used PayPal and it worked fine for me... They seem too have totally ignored the mini spool I ordered though, all I got was the bearing puller... And it was the only thing on my invoice..

No shenanigans on my PayPal account either.

Guess I got lucky, used PayPal and it worked fine for me... They seem too have totally ignored the mini spool I ordered though, all I got was the bearing puller... And it was the only thing on my invoice..

No shenanigans on my PayPal account either.
If it's an 8.8 31 spline mini spool, I'll sell you the one I bought since I'll never get around to installing it! :laughing:

If it's an 8.8 31 spline mini spool, I'll sell you the one I bought since I'll never get around to installing it! :laughing:
That was kinda the plan for the one I was buying from Nitro, I haven't touched the project it's for in 3 years, I it was just that at the I price they were selling them for, it was worth putting on the shelf just in case, so I wouldn't have to Lincoln lock it...

Seems to be the reason you bought it to.. so you should hang into it.... And if I actually get to my project before you, I'll hit you up!

That was kinda the plan for the one I was buying from Nitro, I haven't touched the project it's for in 3 years, I it was just that at the I price they were selling them for, it was worth putting on the shelf just in case, so I wouldn't have to Lincoln lock it...

Seems to be the reason you bought it to.. so you should hang into it.... And if I actually get to my project before you, I'll hit you up!

New twist, Just received an invoice for the 8.8 mini-spool and tracking info..., Glad Matt didn't send me his... Only a month and a half after ordering... They must be holding on to everyone's payment info for further shenanigans :D

New twist, Just received an invoice for the 8.8 mini-spool and tracking info..., Glad Matt didn't send me his... Only a month and a half after ordering... They must be holding on to everyone's payment info for further shenanigans :D

Well that gives me hope that my missing stuff will ship out soon lol. Thought I was going to have to start chasing down a refund.

Duane

My yoke finally showed up last week. I got an invoice from one of their smaller companies along with a tracking number.

Well finally emailed them this past Monday and got a response today. Missing items are being refunded due to their "sale stock" being out. However, "the products are still available to purchase at a fair market value" :rolleyes: At least I got a good deal on a few things.

Duane

Well finally emailed them this past Monday and got a response today. Missing items are being refunded due to their "sale stock" being out. However, "the products are still available to purchase at a fair market value" :rolleyes: At least I got a good deal on a few things.

Duane
Same here. I didn’t email them, but I got that same email today. At least I did get a few 1410 joints for $11

Back