Nitro Gear clearance sale

Hopefully I can afford the Affirm payments...:D

Thanks for the heads up! Now I can have matching U-joints front and rear.

Damn, that bearing puller setup for 150 bucks. That's a sweet deal!
Shoot yeah! That's the same one I have, and it is phenomenal. Pretty sure I paid more than twice that for mine.

Last edited:
Welp, there goes another $150 I didn't know I needed to spend...

Grabbed the Bearing puller set, and while I was at it an 8.8 mini spool for a project I'm never gonna finish..

Got me a 9ā€ billet pinion support for 23$! And a forged yoke for about the same. Glad I been procrastinating finishing the axle up

Last edited:
Grabbed the Bearing puller set, and while I was at it an 8.8 mini spool for a project I'm never gonna finish..
My man!
Screenshot_20230727_205309.jpg

Justdifferentials.com has all the nitro gear stuff on sale as well as a ton of Daystar and other brands. Happy shopping.

You ain't lying! Spicer ball joints for ZJ,TJ,XJ, MJ and YJ for $20 per side. Spicer 760 ujoints for $10 each. Holy crap! My shop shelves soon to be stocked up

Just differentials has Nitro 5.71 std toyota Ring/pinions for $100, high pinion 4.88s for $80 and 9.5 LC 4.88s for $90.

Guess I needed 4.88s šŸ˜…

Also good 9in deals for nodular dropouts, bearing carriers and Detroit lockers.

Just differentials has Nitro 5.71 std toyota Ring/pinions for $100, high pinion 4.88s for $80 and 9.5 LC 4.88s for $90.

Guess I needed 4.88s šŸ˜…

Also good 9in deals for nodular dropouts, bearing carriers and Detroit lockers.
Yeaā€¦.. considering I just bought a nodular 2 weeks ago, makes me sick lol but I did score the 23$ pinion support and forged yoke.

Back