[Nov 8, 2013] 3RD Annual Uwharrie Veterans ride Nov 8th-10th (Troy, NC)

I was looking forward to the new place without having to deal with bikes, ATVs and crowd at URE. I thought it would be much more enjoyable at a private place with a smaller group.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

I was looking forward to the new place without having to deal with bikes, ATVs and crowd at URE. I thought it would be much more enjoyable at a private place with a smaller group.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

There may be oppurtunitys at a later time, I assure you with the crowd that is going to be there we could be riding circles in the midde of the field and still have a blast.

Dang guess, I just joined the club and is this what i can expect?!?!? Just because I have a buggy and big tires I will be limited to when and where I can ride when a benefit or a normal ride is going on? Vet fight for our country and they are not segregated because of the size or shape....so why is this being now now?!?!? Very disappointing from a new member stand point.

Dang guess, I just joined the club and is this what i can expect?!?!? Just because I have a buggy and big tires I will be limited to when and where I can ride when a benefit or a normal ride is going on? Vet fight for our country and they are not segregated because of the size or shape....so why is this being now now?!?!? Very disappointing from a new member stand point.

This is not the Carolina Trail Blazers ride( my fellow club members graciously help out with the ride), The property in question does not belong to the Carolina Trail Blazers, You are not being segregated, all rigs are allowed in Uwharrie National forest trails.

Now that all of todays water has flowed under the bridge. I invite everyone to come out in remembrance of all of our veterans, ones we have lost and dear friends and relatives that we cherish very much. Come out and help build the Wall of Honor for all to see for years to come let the memory of ones lost be shown for all to see.

Come on on out to once again stand side by side with your brothers and sisters in arms, take time to reflect on the great memories and throw any that you need to in the fire Saturday night.

Come on out to show you are proud and grateful for all the sacrifices that have been made by so many.

Come on out with an open passenger seat and introduce a veteran to wheeling, introduce them the best group of people I know.

I invite everyone to come out in remembrance of all of our veterans, ones we have lost and dear friends and relatives that we cherish very much. Come out and help build the Wall of Honor for all to see for years to come let the memory of ones lost be shown for all to see.

Come on out to once again stand side by side with your brothers and sisters in arms, take time to reflect on the great memories and throw any that you need to in the fire Saturday night.

Come on out to show you are proud and grateful for all the sacrifices that have been made by so many.

Well said Jason W... Semper Fi brother.

Do these tires make my jeep look fat?:D

Ill be there!:driver:

I'm new to the NC wheeling scene. I've been running with some folks in the Hampton Roads area for a couple of years.

I've never been to Uwharrie but my girlfriend and I have been itching to go. Is this trail ride open to everyone or just veterans?

I'm new to the NC wheeling scene. I've been running with some folks in the Hampton Roads area for a couple of years.

I've never been to Uwharrie but my girlfriend and I have been itching to go. Is this trail ride open to everyone or just veterans?

By all means everyone is welcome to come out and show support for the ones who have given up so much, see ya there!

I will try to be there! My Jeep will still be in the shop. As a disabled Vet I am always down to help my brothers out. I may be in my car and just hang out and do what I can..

Great news! Debbie Economos from Offroad Adventures Magazine will be with us this year! Ya never know, youre rig or yourself might end up printed on the pages!

Thanks for the offers! I will warn you. I have my Service dog with me that goes everywhere with me. So it would need to be a large enough seat.
1234322_10153176984480573_1433898568_n.jpg
562160_10152736517695573_1154309612_n.jpg

Back