[Nov 8, 2013] 3RD Annual Uwharrie Veterans ride Nov 8th-10th (Troy, NC)

Well it was more of a forewarning about her.
She is good in a floorboard or back seat. Everyone will love her.
But I know some people do not like dogs, so I wanted to put that out there. =)

I will be up there camping that entire week prior, so if you need help with something during that time let me know and i will do everything i can for you.

Well I have made a commitment to be there this year. Now I just need to get my rig together. Small tires, open diffs...wheeling gonna be fun again, not to mention road legal :driver:

Update, we will have a guest speaker this year. The fouder of the Stand Down House charities , Roy Foster, will be joining us this year!

Cub Scouts from Farner pack 509 will also be there. We will have baked goods and coffee and hot coco

If my EMT class schedule doesn't get changed, I'll be there.

And Jimmy, if no one else is brave enough to ride with ya, I will. The brakes are bad on the CJ, so it won't be there.

Last edited:
what the hell...fix em!
I know, I know! Just been covered up with FD classes this year. I haven't had much time for anything, which is why I haven't even seen Uwharrie this year. But I will make it out to support our Veterans!!!

I'll have a good bit of room, it's just me in a crew cab! (Power Wagon) I'll not be up until about 1pm on saturday though as I have a Saturday morning class. (I'll try to sneak out early if I can) Once I get there though, 3 people (or 4 in a pinch) can ride with me!!! Also, service dogs as passengers are fine too! Definitely looking forward to a great time, for a great cause!!!!!!!

(I just hope I can get my lift and 37s on before, if not my truck will still be stock! (which means front side of Daniel is a no-go, LOL!))

Never been out with you guys before but love Uwharrie so I'm gunna try and make it down that way

Youll have a blast, there will be groups doing a more mild route and some looking for a more challenging route, best people you've ever wheeled with.

Back