[Nov 8, 2013] 3RD Annual Uwharrie Veterans ride Nov 8th-10th (Troy, NC)

Hate to miss this but my oldest son graduates Naval Basic that weekend.
Awesome David! Tell Devin Congrats! Also, since you can't go to URE, if you want to get your rig on the trail I guess I could volunteer for that duty. Just let me know and I will swing by with my empty trailer.:D

I've never wheeled with. Any of u but I'm in? Its time to test the sammi since its finshed?

Attachments

• 20131021_154015.jpg
    20131021_154015.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 305
Just to go over things so everyone knows, here is the breakdown of the schedule.

Nov8(Friday) at 8am, gates will open for entry if you would like to come down early and set up camp, 5$per person(all proceeds to the Stand Down House)15 and under free.

Nov9th(Saturday) Is the main event.
9am Poker run dirvers meeting in center field
930am Poker run will leave for the forest( there will be guides available if you would like to group with them)
2pm Check in for poker run begins at the Wall Of Honor (far right of the property at the Cross)
3pm Check in for poker run awards. Dinner is served at 3pm as well!
430pm Poker run awards, followed by guest speaker and the Wall of honor dedication, and then time to light the fire.

Check in will also be a good oppurtunity if you wish to write a message on the wall of honor if you would like too.

I will be there to show my support for the veterans past, present and future. Thank You Jason for continuing this event. We all need to remember the sacrifices made in the past and the ones that are being made today. Whatever your political leanings, the fact remains that most of these folks in uniform have volunteered their service out of a belief that their country means more to them than their own lives. I will never forget.

Semper Fi.

I will be there to show my support for the veterans past, present and future. Thank You Jason for continuing this event. We all need to remember the sacrifices made in the past and the ones that are being made today. Whatever your political leanings, the fact remains that most of these folks in uniform have volunteered their service out of a belief that their country means more to them than their own lives. I will never forget.

Semper Fi.

You riding with me or what?

You riding with me or what?

Yeah, i had to remind his dumbass that the Vet ride was NEXT WEEKEND!
He ate another crayon and drooled some more.
Just saying.....
63 Tango out...

Look good! Can't wait for this.

Jason I will give you a call tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

too bad you aren't leaving friday.You could caravan with me.Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Just to go over things so everyone knows, here is the breakdown of the schedule.

Nov8(Friday) at 8am, gates will open for entry if you would like to come down early and set up camp, 5$per person(all proceeds to the Stand Down House)15 and under free.

Nov9th(Saturday) Is the main event.
9am Poker run dirvers meeting in center field
930am Poker run will leave for the forest( there will be guides available if you would like to group with them)
2pm Check in for poker run begins at the Wall Of Honor (far right of the property at the Cross)
3pm Check in for poker run awards. Dinner is served at 3pm as well!
430pm Poker run awards, followed by guest speaker and the Wall of honor dedication, and then time to light the fire.

Check in will also be a good oppurtunity if you wish to write a message on the wall of honor if you would like too.

If we plan on arriving Saturday around 10:30, is it possible to still take place in it? Or do you have to be there at 9 sharp?

GOOD NEWS!!!-
I talked with my instructor and got out of my saturday class so, I will be up at 9:00am! I will have a few open seats, looks like one may be claimed though, one of my buddies maybe wants to ride along. But, that still leaves 2-3 (depending on size of people, LOL!) seats open!

Where is the camping area located?

Chip, I guess I meant to ask, where is the property located? It has been a couple of years since I have been to URE and not sure where this property is. Thanks.

Oh and can we build a fire to try and stay warm...back to the basic for me, sleeping bag and truck!

Thanks Chip!

Back