[Nov 9, 2012] 2ND Annual Veterans Ride at UNF (eldorado nc)

Thanks Jason,

This may be the last ride for the ole jk. Lets make it a good one.

Well, looks like i'll be on leave around that time and be in town. Dont have a rig so was wondering if anyone's got an open seat.

I'll be in mooresville. So If anyone is headin through there i can hop on as you go passing by. Itchin to go wheelin again. Oh and i'm guessing a swabbie is a seaman. Right?

Got it. Since he didn't know what a swabbie was, I was confused. My step dad was a swabbie and used to call me a sea going bell hop. Leave used to be so much fun when I went to his house. I have to get going on the jeep. Need to get the doors on and fix a steering issue.

I aint no stinkin swabbie!

Got it. Since he didn't know what a swabbie was, I was confused. My step dad was a swabbie and used to call me a sea going bell hop. Leave used to be so much fun when I went to his house. I have to get going on the jeep. Need to get the doors on and fix a steering issue.
Oh and seeing that you live in denver. Got a seat open?

You know it Jarhead! You gotta get here from Ocean Side though. That's where my wife was born. I met her in Yucca Valley while stationed at 29 Palms. Damn that was along time ago. We will have to forgive Granny, he's old and stuff. I saw the Semper Fi in your sig and it had me wondering. I gotta fix a few things on the jeep but it should be good to go by then. Oh and if some hot little redneck girls needs a ride you may be shit out of luck. You know the old saying You can trust me with your life but never with your wife LOL. Shoot me a pm with your number and I will give a call next week to make arrangements.

I didn't say it like it was a bad thing. Plus I don't know how to work the smilies on my phone

It better be kryptonite bullets and make sure you take an extra dose of arthritis meds so your index finger doesn't seize up:D

Hey, how many nights you gonna be stayin?

Not yet determined. May just do a day trip or may camp Friday night

You had better learn... the next old fart you insult just might shoot ya! :lol:
Somebody call me? Don is somebody messin with ya?

Somebody call me? Don is somebody messin with ya?

Oh hell, Am I going to get ganged up on now or what? It's going to be a geriatric throw down at Uwharrie. Come one come all! I think if I eat enough hot dogs, I may be able to take you both. We need to lay some ground rules though. You can't kick me in the right or left knee, the left shoulder, the left hip or the middle lower back and if you get me on the ground, you will need to help me up. :flipoff2:

Back