[Oct 12, 2018] CTB Fun Caravan 2018 (Uwharrie, NC)

Should the wife and I plan on coming up Friday night? We should be able to get there around 8PM, it should be about a 3.5 hour drive in the Jeep.

If not, we can just make it up there Saturday morning for the runs.

Is there any itinerary for the weekend?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Should the wife and I plan on coming up Friday night? We should be able to get there around 8PM, it should be about a 3.5 hour drive in the Jeep.

If not, we can just make it up there Saturday morning for the runs.

Is there any itinerary for the weekend?

There will be plenty of people camping Friday night and plenty of room for everyone.

Any charge for parking or camping at the training center? And any trails I should stay away from? Pretty stock yj just lifted and on 33’s and I have a winch. Just trying to figure everything out before I get there.

Any charge for parking or camping at the training center? And any trails I should stay away from? Pretty stock yj just lifted and on 33’s and I have a winch. Just trying to figure everything out before I get there.

Just jump in line with our club, we will have a few different lines set up for different trails and difficulties. Just remember when riding with CTB no one is left behind and everyone helps those in need.

$10 at the gate. x2 on what @Mulishajoe said, on 33s you will be fine for most of the trails, and we can all spot you around the harder ones.

Is there cell reception in the area? Trying to figure out if I need someone to stand by to take phone calls for me for work...

If it’s not Verizon you may want to have someone take your calls. My experience with delivering packages around the area is Verizon is the only reliable carrier

Cell reception is spotty. Better than it used to be, but in/out for all carriers really.

As for the rides, all of them leave out at 9am.

I will most likely just be hanging around camp with my dog all day Saturday. Feel free to stop in.

I may end up riding alone then LOL I don’t know if I’ll be out that early
We may have a couple staggered to leave out later. We have several that may not make that early a departure

Now I’m trying to figure out my trailer situation. The trailer I was going to borrow has a bent axle. Buddy of mine offered his enclosed trailer but I have to get some measurements he said it has 8 foot door I would think a YJ lifted 3 inches on 33‘s should fit through that. Anyone have any input?

Back