Offering up my Auto Painting services

Ridgerunner

I need to finish my trail rig so I decided to Start Painting again to earn the $$ for parts.
I have Been painting cars for about 12 years. I would like to only do paint work but will consider body and light frame as well.
So if anyone need any traill rash repaired or just your DD let me know
here is the latest one I did. A rolled 2000 TJ.
Before
2000tjbefore001.jpg

2000tjbefore002.jpg

2000tjbefore003.jpg

After but before I painted the doors.
2000tj001.jpg

2000tj002.jpg

2000tj003.jpg

Wow, if you could do a similar effect to the top of my 4Runner, that'd be fabulous...

XJ Paint Work

Are you interested in painting the front of my XJ? I need the hood and header panel painted. Bumper was mangled (already removed) but I'm going to replace it with a rock bumper. Mostly cosmetic damage, no unibody or major body work. I have the header panel but still searching for a hood and possibly a radiator support. Any ideas?
Thanks.
-Kevin

Carl paint my camper shell which is fiberglass and it looks almost brane new now.. I am very happy with it..

Here is best pic I have of the shell.. do not mind truck he has not done anywotk to that yet :)

awww.impaks.com_images_dodge23.jpg

Here is what it looked like before he painted it black..

wish I had pics of al lthe holes and damage it had before he fixed it..

Attachments

• chevy_shell.jpg
    chevy_shell.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 448
Kevtrek said:
Are you interested in painting the front of my XJ? I need the hood and header panel painted. Bumper was mangled (already removed) but I'm going to replace it with a rock bumper. Mostly cosmetic damage, no unibody or major body work. I have the header panel but still searching for a hood and possibly a radiator support. Any ideas?
Thanks.
-Kevin
Sure PMED ya

braxton357 said:
That hardtop didn't come out too well. Looks like it might have some runs in the paint.

:flipoff2:

LOL. I bought this to fix and sell I was luckey that the Soft top was inside and undamaged :)

You can actually spot that nice soft top in the first picture, rolled back on the hatch :)

I think that looks to be an excellent job! How much are you looking at charging? Ive got some minor cosmetic damage done to my doors (some nicks at the hinges..slight rust on em)

Ive also got a few rust bubbles under the paint on my fenders..

EDIT**

Doh, mines a 98 TJ

I need the hood and the rear hatch painted black on my black 1990 cherokee. No fixin needed, just a sand n shoot.

Macdaddy4738 said:
You can actually spot that nice soft top in the first picture, rolled back on the hatch :)

I think that looks to be an excellent job! How much are you looking at charging? Ive got some minor cosmetic damage done to my doors (some nicks at the hinges..slight rust on em)

Ive also got a few rust bubbles under the paint on my fenders..

EDIT**

Doh, mines a 98 TJ

That should not be too bad but I would need to see it send me a pm and we can figure out whenI can look at it.

Carl, since you're just down the road...I was wondering if I could bring my new 'vette over for a little touch-up body work & paint.

Attachments

• good taillights.jpg
    good taillights.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 383
Tetanus said:
Carl, since you're just down the road...I was wondering if I could bring my new 'vette over for a little touch-up body work & paint.
Sure that is a easy fix. $75,000

50,000 for the vette and a
$25,000 dumbazz fee

I bet that guy "had" a headache

Back