Offering up my Auto Painting services

thanks Carl. it looks even better in person.

For those thinking about having him work on your ride, he has the skills, and he is not going to rip you off. Turnaround time was fast, and the price was great.

I will be at the CNC swap meet driving My Black J10 on saturday 4/29 if any wants me to look at their junk for a estimate.

Ridgerunner said:
I will be at the CNC swap meet driving My [bold]Black J10[/bold] on saturday 4/29 if any wants me to look at their junk for a estimate.

hahhah Black huh :)

Here is the rest of the trailer.
HPIM2480.jpg

HPIM2481.jpg

HPIM2485.jpg

HPIM2486.jpg

HPIM2487.jpg

HPIM2488.jpg

wanna paint

Do you want to paint my 91 xj? I was going to go to macco to have them paint my truck? I really just need the hood painted but it would be cheaper for them to do the whole truck.

sprinkler1228 said:
Do you want to paint my 91 xj? I was going to go to macco to have them paint my truck? I really just need the hood painted but it would be cheaper for them to do the whole truck.
I can do either if the rest of the paint is good then I can just paint the hood and blend into the top of the fenders and header panel so it will match.

Carl already knows how much I appreciate his hard work on the trailer, but thought I'd post an official "thanks!" here too. The trailer is now protected for another 40 years (built in '66) and I can feel good about my stewardship of it (I don't really think of it as something I own - more like it owns me...)

BTW, the official designation for the trailer, if I ever get around to getting it properly titled, is ../M416 Ties in nice with the Jeep's tag /DEV/YJ !!! :)

I am interested in having you paint my cj7 laredo. It is in nice shape. I think it has a bit of bondo work that was done. I would be interested in knowing if you can weld body panels.

Back